Chapter 3: One Hell Of A Look ✔

  Mrs. Davis, my English teacher waved at me when she entered the class, she has been my teacher for two years, and let's say I'm her favorite student.
I hated to admit but I was the teacher's pet, I studied hard and got brilliant grades. My parents were pretty vigilant when it came to studying, they always told me that it was a duty and I should work hard and be responsible. And they always rewarded me for it, which kept me going on.

When Mrs. Davis, being the head teacher, began talking about school rules, school clubs, in brief everything school related. I zoned out because, well, it's boring.

None of my friends shared with me this class. I knew some people here, but not to the point to sit next to them or chat with them about my summer.
Despite being a nerd I had a bit of social life, I had my group, and some other friends I chatted with from time to time. I smile back at Ruby, I've known her last year, she was my lab partner at chemistry.
I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and started drawing mindlessly.
When the bell rung, causing me to snap out of my reverie, Sam's eyes stared back at me from the paper, with few of his curls falling above them. I rolled my eyes slapping myself internally, then headed to my next class. Stupid, stupid me.

I enter the cafeteria after my Calculus class, searching for my friends in the crowd. Then spot Aiden waving at me. I walked to their table and here were my buddies.

Sapph being the golden girl and my best friend, with her bouncy long ponytail and huge shining eyes.

Sam, tall, muscular, curly hair, a cute smile with dimples, nonchalant but caring persona, member of the basketball team at school, but a member of the Boxing Club in Brooklyn.

Aiden, less tall than Sam, slimmer too, Asian, serious face but once he opens his mouth, you can have a heart attack from laughing.

Nathalie, red head, slim figure, all curls and freckles, shy and quiet with other people, but definitely not with us.

Jacob, tall and muscular, the charmer of the group, beautiful golden hair and baby blue eyes, all flirty and cheesy remarks.

Ben, black hair, grey eyes, always bored, snatching a smile of him is like winning a prize, a big softie inside but he'll never admit that.