Chapter 14: Life Goes On, Brah!✔

"I shall wait for your next lifetime Reizki, even if I spend my immortal life doing so

"I shall wait for your next lifetime Reizki, even if I spend my immortal life doing so. My dear Aruki knight." said Queen Eruka caressing Reizki's motionless smooth face.
She wept her beloved knight. She wept for the thousand years ahead. She weeped for the protracted period of time before his reincarnation.
She adjusted her crown, erased all trace of tears, then stood, her people needed her strength, needed their righteous queen. Even if her heart was broken into million pieces."

I clicked on "save the draft". Then did a little dance with Oscar in my arms, all around the room.

"My little baby" I said nuzzling its little cute nose, " Mama is so happy right now." I smiled at it sweetly, but from the what-the-hell look on its face, I probably looked like a crazy lunatic in my huge Teen Titans t-shirt, bare legs, and tangled messy hair, but I was feeling good about writing the last part of my story.

Yesterday has been one hell of a lazy day. I woke up at eleven, picked all the junk food I could find in the kitchen, emptied mom's cookies reservoir, and locked myself in my room. I was emotionally tired. So the solution was... "The Originals" marathon on Netflix! Mum and Dad were still mad at me, and I couldn't summon the strength nor the courage to do anything to fix it.

Today, I was feeling good, my mood was brightly colored, and I felt I could conquer the world. Even though, the only thing I should conquer now is my parents forgiveness, and kick my sister's butt. After thinking about it, I decided to be the wise older sister and talk to her about it instead of just ignoring her. I hated to admit that I missed her.

I put Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da on my speaker, then I started dancing around the room, at the same time organizing it before getting ready for the day. It's a song that dad used to listen to on barbecue's days when I was little. It somehow makes go back to the days when everything was simple, when I truly thought that love was that simple, that a family can flourish from a simple encounter in a market place, when love and trust didn't scare the hell out of me.

I closed my eyes singing with Paul, my marker as my mic, then screamed on top of my lungs:

Life goes on, braaaaaahhhh!