Chapter 7: Explosion In The Car ✔

Do you know how much I love him? I love how we understand each other without even talking, I love how we have similar personalities, I love how he treats me like I'm enough, like I'm perfect the way I am, I love that he's proud of me and of my eff...

Do you know how much I love him? I love how we understand each other without even talking, I love how we have similar personalities, I love how he treats me like I'm enough, like I'm perfect the way I am, I love that he's proud of me and of my efforts. 

Staring awestruck at the brand new Classic books collection with amazing vintage covers, I was at a loss of words. I hugged him tightly, which was very rare but what could I say, gestures like that turn me into soft mush. 

"Thank you so much Daddy! I love you!" I beamed at him.

"It's always good to make my princess smile." He responded kissing my forehead. His words made me want to jump with happiness. 
I didn't see my dad a lot, he's a busy man, but every time I saw him it filled me with an indescribable contentment. He wasn't perfect, he made many mistakes in the past, but he did more than enough to make up for it. 

"Tomorrow we'll go jogging at morning you and me, deal?" He proposed, and I agreed instantly. I could sacrifice sleep to spend some time alone with him far away from my siblings that constantly fought for his attention. I didn't blame him, I understood their need to be the center of their parents attention, but this girl need some love from her dad too. 

After dad went to his room to rest, I finished what remained of my homework, and grabbed my laptop.
I had a blog named Tales For Coffee where I uploaded reviews of the books I read and short novels I wrote. It had a few thousand views, but it remained my secret, only my friends knew about it. I don't know exactly why I kept it a secret, maybe to not give my mum another reason to nag me about 'not living in the real world'.

I noticed a comment on one of my novels, it was a mythical one, about Greek Gods, and an enchanted bracelet they gave to a human girl. The comment was from a certain asherprk05. It was a compliment about my writing and the original ideas I came up with. I really didn't want to read too much into it. I mean there are thousands of Ashers out there. I secretly wanted it to be him but again, I couldn't imagine him giving me compliments. His stupid face saying even thanks makes me wanna laugh. I couldn't ask him of course, I vowed to avoid that evil creature.