1-Ready

Seoul felt like home

The cold breezes swept across my face leaving it dry, letting myself absorb in them since they were so soothing, I felt like I'd drown desirably.

It's cold there most of the time...

I saw narrow streets with inclined plains leading to a small restaurant called 'EAT JIN '

I skipped that idea for now cause Seohyun and I had some shopping to do.
I wasn't bothered about the language barrier because Korean was my mother tongue, duh ...

BTS Save me playing in the BG

"Annyeonghaseyo," I searched for someone until a young lady attended me and guided me towards the clothing in the shop.

Seohyun was squealing with excitement at the sight of the accessories while I was just picking up stuff that I actually needed. For example a few casual dresses for college.

Actually Seohyun and I moved to Seoul while our parents were in LA because they liked it better there. Plus we were independent people, at least that's what we assumed.

"Says the nineteen year old."Seohyun mumbled sarcastically .

telepathy Ikr

"Unni! Can we go to our apartment now, it's been a long day"
I hoped for a reasonable reply.

"Well since you have college tomorrow, I guess I'll have to wrap this all up and find a part time job. So that I can sustain a living with you by my side "

"As if.." I whispered hoping she didn't hear me.

"Sorry...?"

"Nothing. I was just saying how capable you are sis"
Seohyun smiled at me as we entered a taxi and I mentally eye rolled with relief.

The city of Seoul flashed in front of my eyes as dusk struck the busy location.
My bones ached from the exhausting day, i wanted to sleep.

Entering the tidy apartment, all I cared about was that where my room was. The spacious halls caught my attention while a shiny chandelier hung over my head, leaving behind a royal look even for a small place like that.

As I paced forward towards my
room, I witnessed a Queen sized bed and jumped over it embracing the silky blankets.

"Excuse me, that's my room" a familiar voice crept through the hallway and I sulked.

"Aaish! Unni why" I pleaded for mercy.

"Gosh, there's another room right beside the store room, you can sleep there. Get yourself comfortable" she winked while convincing me. No, by proclaiming her property.

I wandered sullenly and then died down in my room.

"and the day ends...", I took a sigh of relief

A/n: How was this? I know it was a boring chapter and I promise to do better next time but the story gets interesting ahead;) tysm cheers!