20-Moment

Eunha's POV

I went back home and kept reminiscing the moments me and Lee Know spent together. I was confident about our relationship as his vibe, was different.

Lee Know was not the ordinary guy you'd meet in every high school.

He was a 'keeper', not a player. I assumed so ever since the first time we coincidentally met at the airport because of his coy gaze.

"Eunha, how was college?," Seohyun asked after greeting me as I entered the house.

"It was the best," I went on swinging along in round abouts.

"Oh really? How so?,"

"It was just fun Unni. By the way, can you make some Ramen for us?,"

"Umm... okay. You didn't even get fresh or something,"

*my phone starts ringing*

"I'll be right back,"

I went to my room and shut the door. It was Lee Know's call.

"Did you reach home safely? I told you to text me once you do," Lee Know was worried.

"Yes, I'm safe and sound but now there's an issue,"

"What?,"

"I miss you,"

"God damn it. I almost hurt my eye while taking my contact lenses off... but awww... I miss you too," he cackled as I laughed.

"Eunha, who is it?," Seohyun knocked the door to ask as I got alarmed.

"Umm.. It's Minji. She wanted some help with a math problem,"

"Ohhh.. okay and Ramen's ready, come on let's eat together," she insisted.

I quickly dropped the phone call and texted a "TTYL :*"

After the day passed, I formally completed my school assignments and then planned on sleeping.

02:11 a.m.

My phone popped up with a notification.

Lee Minho sent you a friend request

Accepted

Nickname changed from 'Lee Minho' to 'Romeo<3'

Nickname changed from 'Jung EunHa' to 'Juliet<3'

JULIET: hello boyfriend :*

ROMEO: hello to my beautiful girl

JULIET: Sooo... have you eaten dinner??

ROMEO: no, how could I? I couldn't even stop thinking about you ;))

JULIET: OMG. SAME

*Juliet sent a file with a plate of fries*

ROMEO: Wow that looks kinda appetizing. Can I have some?

JULIET: yes but you'll have to come here for that ;)*blushes*

Romeo went offline

What happened. Probably the internet got disconnected or something. Otherwise how could he not reply on our first day.

*10 minutes later*

Romeo is back online

ROMEO: look out of your window :)

JULIET: why?

JULIET: No, you're kidding me

I get up from my bed and strolled towards the window. I see a Minho standing on the foot path wearing a hat and a pair of tracks.

WHAT.

"Lee Know. What are you doing there?!," I whispered in tiny text.

"Firstly, I wanted to meet my lady and secondly I wanted some french fries ," Lee Know's lips curled at the corners which made him resemble a cat and this emoji :3

"Come on up, but you have to leave after you've eaten the french fries . okay?,"

"Alrighty,"

he slanted the ladder onto my room's window as quietly as possible.

"Crack!...," the dead branches from the old Accacia tree broke down making a loud noise. Thank God they didn't fall on Lee Know.

Our plan failed before even being executed.

I put my hand onto my mouth as it opened wide. I signalled him to run and I turned my room's lights, off so that everyone would 'know' that I was fast asleep.

JULIET: Sorry babe, better luck next time ;)

That was the last text and after that, the day concluded with a sleeping beauty's sleep with my pillow tightly hugged and my blankets tightly tugged.