36-Little

With the blood dripping at the ground, I don't know why but I was determined to stay alive. Run, as if it's your last, I told myself.

I staggered, swaying a little with the little energy I had left as I shot through the hall ways. Everything was a haze in front of me as I wobbled through the dark.

At sight of light, I followed it courageously and managed to reach the other side until someone caught me and tried to communicate with me.

"Minho!," I cried as I hugged him tightly falling into his arms lethargically.

"Eunha!!!Get up! OH MY GOD, you're bleeding," he had sweat on his arms and guilt in his eyes as his eyebrows furrowed, tragically.

I lacked the energy to answer but I kept listening to him and did as instructed. With blood stained all over my clothes, I ran faster until I heard another gunshot and paused.

I turned to see Minho who held my arms tightly and gave me a frightened expression.

"Don't stop!," he exclaimed at me and without a pause I started running with our hands intertwined.

The police siren started wailing from about a few meters away which meant that rescue was on its way but that didn't mean death was uninvited. My tears were at the same velocity as myself as they swept from the corner of my eyes.

I was not concentrating on the road but rather at my will to survive as my calf muscles started getting numb while running. Everything was blurring in front of my eyes and time had stopped when I noticed a car coming right at me at high speed.

This is your end. I watched in fright as it was approaching me in slow motion according to my brain. On the other side, the police had arrived and Seohyun along with my family got out of the car and screamed loudly with a deafening voice that I couldn't hear... as I was embracing death with an expression of horror to my face.

I closed my eyes slowly...thinking about all the people I'd been close to, the ones I had spent my cherished time with. I was having flashbacks of how perfect life was a few weeks ago but accepted the fact that I was destined to die.

Within these thoughts, I was interrupted by someone's formidable force which pushed me to the other side of the road before I could take the reaction. In that moment... Minho had jumped in and there was a loud crash as the car toppled to one edge.

I was on the road side with my eyes bulged out and my family was rushing towards me while I lay stagnant on the ground as a tear escaped my eye when I saw... Minho. He was lying on the ground, back faced towards me and bleeding...

I passed out.

A/n: I'm so sorry lovelies... (And to Hyunjin and Minho T_T) I love them to the moon and back so it was actually hard writing this part out...

This book is almost at theend and I wanna cry T-T