32-Anxiety

Lee Know was mad at me therefore I was a mess.

How was I supposed to contain my anxiety?

Do I have a reason to live now?

I guess not.

But whatever happens, I was raised well enough to know that suicide is never an option.

It's like you're being selfish but have you ever thought about why people are forced to make this decision?

Forced to the verge that they ignore all the blessings in life and prefer death?

It's sad, how cruel we've become.

10:45 p.m.

I was in my bed staring at the flowers Lee Know had gotten for me, stroking them gently.

I was reminiscing all the moments we ever spent together, making the frivolous the portentous. I still had a hope that we will re-unite because our love is incomparable and no power on earth can depart our hearts from eachother.

No matter how grave the situation is.

"Hey...," Seohyun was standing at the door.

I looked up and hid the flowers behind my back.

"Oh Unni...," I kept my hands behind my tail bone.

"It's okay, I know. I saw everything," she said while her arms folded.

"Hmm...?,"

"And I think you weren't wrong...," she was explicit.

I nodded sadly.

"But neither is he...," she added.

"Exactly. Now what do I do?," I frowned, my tone exhausted.

"Just wait till he talks to you again. If he loves you , he won't even let the day pass," she pressed her lips together in a smile.

I giggled as I had already pictured his jolly, cute face in my head. The one that would make me forget my worries at once.

My main.

It was silly how after all that we'd been through today, his little promises made my heart flutter every now and then.

"Alright...I need to get some fresh air now. Don't worry about me in the meantime," I ensured her as I stood to walk out with my long coat.

I decided to take a long walk across the lanes with earphone plugged in my ears. It seemed more like a work out than a 'get some fresh air' concept but either ways, it helped.

The pain in my ovaries was nothing compared to the evening incident because mental torture is always worse.

I hadn't realized it but I reached the Seoul Bridge in a little time. It reminded me of the patch when we had our first date. 'Hmmm... Good times.'

I looked at the violent currents in the sea beneath the bridge after which the winds started blowing riotously.

My coat was flapping roughly against my thighs and I tried to control it but harnessing it with my arms, but that backfired.

I felt something...

Or someone...

Watching me...

And that someone stood... right behind me.

I could feel the radiation of the figure's body though I couldn't hear anything.