9-Couple

Eunha's POV

Dawn striked as I lay curled up in my silk bed sheets waiting for the alarm to go out.

The monotonous bird chirping coupled with the loud sound of the grass cutter was enough to wake me up from my peaceful slumber.

As soon as the alarm buzzed out, I walked to my closet and picked out a pair of high waisted jeans and a floral purple T-shirt to complement it.

College seemed the same but I didn't see Hyunjin and Minji in the ground today. I wondered if they'd be in class and to my surprise, they were.

"Okay class, today we'll talk about inheritance. Inheritance is a phenomena where you pass on your characteristics to your offspring, for example, something that you inherit from your parents," Sir Seungmin sassily started his lecture facing the white board as he wrote the chapter name.

"Like what Minho inherited from his dad..." someone from the back announced scornfully.

It was Woojin, the bully of the class. I thought deeply about what he was talking about.

Minho stood from his chair and balled up his fists to punch Woojin but Hyunjin and Felix took rapid action and held Minho from his back.

The class started hooting and in that moment, I noticed Minho's painful eyes which were scarlet with fury.

I had never seen him this outrageous before.

My eyebrows curled into a V as I saw him thrash out of the class.

Damn. What just happened?

"Now we can continue with this class later," Sir Seungmin dismissed class.

A/n:Also stan g-idle. They're legit queens plz support and love them ...*peace*