19-Terrace

We talked that day tirelessly.

Then we decided to walk around to go to the school terrace, unaware of the path we were travelling even though it had been in infinite circles.

It seemed like a peaceful place, bound by metal fencings. It was safe.

"Lee Know, I think we shouldn't go there. What if people judge us already?," I asked him cutely and hated myself right after.

"It's okay. Don't worry about what people say. You're my precious girlfriend and I'll deal with anyone who says a word about my girl,"

He comforted me so easily.

Okay, firstly he said 'You are my girlfriend'. Could this day get any better?! I never knew I'd get something so easily. Should've wished for something else.

Just kidding.

Minho is the best present, God has ever gifted me and I was grateful for myself.

I smiled at his words and continued walking with him.

Hand in hand.

I could feel his palms getting sweaty against mine. I thought he'd get tired and let go but he didn't. Such dedication, I was shook.

Something struck my mind again .

'You are my girlfriend'

That's what he said, right? Without an official proposal.

I whined and now my mood reversed but I thought I'd throw a fit about that some other day because today was reserved.

We sat on the ceramic sheds on the terrace under the scorching sunlight.

I covered my face with my small hands to protect myself from the sun.

He noticed this and without letting me know, he altered his posture such that his perfectly shaped body sheltered me.

His broad shoulders and chest were enough to form a distracting barrier against the sunlight.

It was a colossal tribute to his face that kept my eyes off of his body at times or else I'd be done.

"If you don't mind...," Lee Know said still smiling with his perfectly shaped teeth. He was about to say something.

"Ahan go ahead," I said reassuringly.

After a pause, he continued.

"Have you ever dated?," he asked closely careful of my expressions, not to mean any offense.

"Well yes. That was in grade 9 and we broke up because the guy cheated on me," my face turned from a bitter smile into a frown.

He didn't look sad after I told him about my ex boyfriend but he felt a little guilty for ruining the mood.

"I'm sorry Eunha," he sounded apologetic.

"Hey, don't be sorry okay? I have you by my side now, I don't care about him anymore,"

"I promise I won't ever break your trust,"

"I know Lee Know, that's why I liked you," I told him with utmost honesty while gripping his hand tightly.

Before he could say something, the bell rang.

"See ya later," he said as he blinked multiple times and I found that impulse adorable.

He waved at me before departing ways, still cheerful.

I was a well fed being today. It was the BEST day of my life cause I had finally let out the frustration that was growing inside my body.

Truely, the outcome of telling someone that you like them was the best decision I made in a while.