3-Whisper

He was a tall guy with a 'golden ratio body' that I couldn't get my eyes off of.

That was Hwang Hyunjin. The hotshot of the college.

He offered me to go with him. Meanwhile Jeongin was so scared of Hyunjin, he looked sideways in shame.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin looked at me with that concerned face which was too hard to resist.

"Thanks for that," I smiled at him, my expressions getting jittery.

He gave a cold shrug and noticed my uncomfort as I stared at the hall clock impatiently waiting for off time.

"I'll see you around. Plus, always find me yeah. Nobody can dare to bully my friend"

That escalated fast, "Hahaha... okay I'll get going, Minji must be waiting!" I left after suppressing my screams inside.
I guess that was normal for anyone around Hwang Hyunjin, you know, freaking out.

Minji was standing in a gap nearby, looking utterly lost. I saw her and caught up with her, she seemed dull.

"Minji what's up? you don't look alright"

She seemed confused and before she could answer, her mouth gapped, the bell rang.

"TRRIIINNNGGGGG!!!"

"I'll tell you some other day" she looked like she needed help. But then you know what friends are for so I nodded in the affirmative.

I saw Seohyun running towards me and gasping for air.

"Hey, how was your day?!"

"Mine? Oh yeah it was great. What about you?"

"OMG, mine was a bomb. I met this incredibly cute guy named Chan. He's so fkn sweet, I'll probably date him!"

"The 'cringe' but anything for you sis" I replied half heartedly.

We walked home peacefully and I threw my bag away, kicked my shoes out and crawled towards my room.

"Ding Dong..." the doorbell rang.

"Who's there now for heaven's sake?" Seohyun whispered under her breath, looking clearly exhausted.

I was still in my room when the door creaked open and Seohyun called me out.

"Ya Eunha, it's your friend"

'What? Who's there? Probably Minji', I thought

I went to the door and saw, rather a guy standing with his back facing towards me. Before he could turn around, I recognized the entity but stood dumbfounded.

Minho?

For those who don't like long ass chapters I swear these aren't that long. It's just a dozen of tiny paragraphs that make it appear long 😂 tysm anyways

Stray kids 8 or none 💓 Hwaiting