8-Heavy

Eunha's POV

Walking back to class with a heavy heart, pinched my conscience but consequently made me feel content about my decision regarding not catching feelings for Hyunjin.

Lee Minho sat patiently on his bench. It looked like he didn't even go out for break.

I failed to understand why he was always so lonely but I was willing to find out being the inquisitive me.

After all the classes were over, me and Minho had to stay back for the play.

"Bye Eunha. See you tomorrow and have fun," Minji and Hyunjin exited the class playfully leaving me and Minho with sir Seungmin.

Sir Seungmin handed over a script to me so that I could revise it and he did the same for Minho.

"Oh Romeo! When will you free me from this trouble?" I acted effortlessly, placing the back of my hand against my forehead.

"Juliet. I would do anything for you, even if it costs me my own life," Minho spoke the intense lines.

"But Romeo, father says that you should stay away from Juliet. Oh what shall I do ? " I looked into his eyes this time, some what drowning in the intensity of them.

"Don't you trust me Juliet?"

Minho's eyes were fixed on me. I noticed the depth in his eyes for the first time .

They harbored purity but there was something else too.

There was...pain

Apart from the beautiful scenario, there was someone else behind his face, someone he used to be. Now it bothered me somehow.

"I do...," I was frozen as I said the lines that weren't even on the script.

"Ummm...Miss Eunha. Those weren't your lines..." Sir Seungmin interrupted sternly.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir. I'll do better," I gave a tiny laugh, clearly embarrased about what I had said to Minho.

Those lines weren't even on the play script but rather in my head.

I don't know what got over me.

We continued with our play but I'd mess up multiple times, busy admiring Minho's qualities, his profile.

'Why was this process so distracting?' I wondered to myself.

"That's enough for today. I'm expecting both of you to MEMORIZE your lines" Sir Seungmin pointed at me significantly, still grinning his spurious smile.

"Thank God that's over..."I whispered under my breath.

Minho smiled and I caught him while doing that.

He moved away his gaze shyly and that got me intimidated.

I closely observed his lips curl at the ends as he walked towards me.

My heart started thumping as if it were to explode and an unusual force started pressing against my lungs, I didn't know how to react.

After taking a couple of steps, he stopped. Now he was a few inches away from me.

He started looking at me, tilting his head to one side. Closely...

I'd have fainted unless he'd say something.

"Can I have my notebooks back?," he pointed at my backpack.

His polite tone made me inclined towards him, but I thanked the deity for making me snap out of my whimsies or else it'd seem like he were conversing with a statue.

"Sure," I mustered up the courage to say so. My face was boiling with embarrassment.

Why'd I be embarrassed? I had no clue.

"You okay?" he asked looking concerned while tugging the corners of his lips downwards.

"Yeah. Umm... I gotta go," I excused myself without saying a formal goodbye.

Reaching home, I felt dead all of a sudden. Maybe it was because Minji told me one of her secrets and that task of bringing Hyunjin and Minji together... was a big rummage for me.

Apart from that, I felt sad after the play thingy.

I lay on my bed and Seohyun entered my room to accompany me, slipping by my side.

"So, how was the day?", Seohyun asked me joyously.

"It was okay... we had our play rehearsals today," I told her honestly.

"And...?,"Seohyun was trying to get me to spill the beans.

"And what?" I mocked.

She sighed,"Well why do you look upset then?"

"I honestly don't know, it's Minho. Never mind, it's nothing. I'll sleep...", I quickly tried to dodge her while lying about the 'nothing' part.

"huh? well okay, as you say. Get some rest and tell me tomorrow, okay?"

I didn't answer her as I acted like I was fast asleep.

A/n:I hope ur liking it lovelies :* vote and comment , i'll pray for u to meet skz if u can. *cries in the corner* international stays i feel for you :'((