34-Parked

Hyunjin's POV

There was a car parked in the garage which seemed familiar.

Minho walked out of it and started coming to my door.

I hurried to the threshold and he banged in without asking for consent.

"I need to find her," Minho started.

"Find who...?" I asked.

"Eunha's missing," he said with misery.

I called all my immediate friends so that we could gather up some ideas regarding this cramped situation.

Within 20 minutes, my house was full. Changbin hyung, Minji, Jeongin, Minho and Felix+Raeha.

I couldn't believe she was missing; she looked fine at the party though.

"Minho hyung... Are you sure it was a kidnapping?,"

I enquired with my eyes narrow.

"I'm certain because I found this at the bridge,"

He pulled out a golden bracelet that Eunha used to wear and everyone looked assiduously.

"But who could it be? Did Eunha have a grudge with someone?" Changbin added.

"No she didn't but she despised one guy that I remember of...Lucas. Her ex-boyfriend," Minho said while remembering stuff Eunha told him when they first talked.

"Lucas came to Seoul a week ago," Minji added and everybody turned to look at her.

"Does that mean...," I slowly interrupted.

"He's a suspect for the kidnapping," Minho completed the sentence, his eyes tired but shocked.

*Everybody decided to drive to Lucas' house*

Minho's POV

The door gradually opened to reveal Lucas. His hair was messy and he was wearing a pair of boxers with a white T-shirt.

I was already furious. Without a break, I initiated the conversation and tried to get in the house.

"Where's Eunha?," I said boiling with anger.

I forced myself to go into the house but Lucas was constantly blocking my way looking oddly suspicious.

I gritted my teeth and pushed him to one side.

"Don't go in there," Lucas tried to stop me which motivated me even more.

Before I could reach a pre-occupied room, there was a lady who peeked out of it with a single sheet tightly hugged by her maybe naked body.

I swiftly turned away and heard the lady go back to the room.

"Who is it baby?" Yuqi announced.

As I looked at Lucas' disappointed expression, I frowned at the mere fact that Eunha was still too far away from me.

"You see?" Lucas said.

I crept out of the dwelling and quietly slumped in the car, to contemplate about how I'll find Eunha now. I still didn't give up.

Hyunjin and the others followed up and opened the car doors to enter.

"Don't worry Hyung. We should go to the police for help," Hyunjin exhaled.

"Exactly," Minji added.

I hummed. Let's just wait and see what happens next.

A/n:Thank you so much sweets for all the support. You guys are the best <3 please continue reading; we're almost near the end. Fighting!

Don't forget to vote and comment :*