EPILOGUE

7 years later

I woke up to the cries of my little daughter Rose who lay in her cradle. I walked to her and comforted her by placing her head next to my chest until she was quiet and then slept peacefully. What a beautiful daughter I had... I gaped in awe.

Meanwhile I heard some fizzing noises from the kitchen and walking towards it I saw my trio of cats; Soonie, Doongie and Dori sitting beside my man who was cooking.

He was wearing black shorts and a loose white T-shirt while he was communicating with the cats and simultaneously cooking some eggs in a frying pan.

I stared at him in love and stood with one of my feet on the fridge behind me.

"Ahm..," I interrupted with a fist on my lips.

Minho turned revealing his wavy hair and sweaty forehead which was a superb sight for me every single day.

"I thought you couldn't sleep last night because of Rose so I made you breakfast...," he sneered with a tray in his hands.

I smiled back and he put the tray on the table and sat on the couch where I joined him and sat on his lap.

He had this life in his sparkling eyes as I saw myself in them . My arms were wound across his neck and we were talking.

"We finally convinced my parents," I gleamed carefully.

"We sure did. It's all because of you," he said lovingly while his hands around my waist and face right towards me.

"No it's because of you..., because you saved my life," I concluded.

Without a pause he started kissing me and we were deeply indulged once again until he removed his lips and said,

"They say she is beautiful... But I say it's an understatement<3,"