25-Potatoes

It was a sweet Saturday morning and I walked up to the wall mirror just to witness the hideous sight of the after effects of crying.

My face was totally swollen and I looked like a potato.

"really?"

I brushed my teeth, washed my face then neatly wiped it with a white towel. After opening the door to my room, there was a burst of aroma that encountered my nostrils.

The delicious smell of something cooking attracted me and I followed it to the kitchen.

Seohyun was in an apron and her hair was neatly tied into a high bun with brown weaves reaching out to her forehead.

"Wow, look who's up so early," I said as I gave out a yawn.

"Oh Eunha, I'm baking cupcakes,"

I walked towards the counter to witness some appealingly fresh cupcakes, garnished with sprinkles and my favorite chocolate icing.

Wow, what a good combo.

I threw a hand at one of them and started chewing on a piece and my my. Seohyun was great at baking.

Her future husband would be so lucky but I was enjoying the divinity of the flavours for now.

"They taste delicious!," I said with my mouth full.

"Really? thanks and secondly you have to go deliver these to Minho,"

"To... who?," I almost choked on a cupcake. I didn't wanna show up to him looking like that or else he'd mistaken me for the cupcakes...

"Lee Minho... The handsome guy...," she said with disdain.

"I know, I was just kidding," I gave a cold shrug as I picked up the basket that contained the cupcakes.

I walked on the pedestrian cross, swaying the basket to and fro in my hand.

I reached after an nth number of steps to house #605 which was Minho's address :)

'Do I look presentable?' I thought to myself as I gazed at my casual brown button down shirt. I stared at the wooden carved door until I was about to knock it.

As soon as I made a light fist, the door swung open to reveal an identity itself.

I looked up, my hand still in mid-air to meet the captivating gaze of Lee Know.

He looked like he woke up right now and was going to pick up a bottle of milk, the milk man left.

He was in his black tracks and looked simple, yet beautiful.

I pulled my hand back.

"Eunha? what a surprise," Minho took a moment to come back at me with his ever so welcoming smile which was enough to cure an illness.

I reached out my hands to give him the basket of cupcakes. I bowed to say goodbye but he stopped me.

"Come on in," he said inviting me inside and it would be rude to say no.

I entered his cute little house which was neatly arranged with a table on the floor.

The table held a variety of food dishes which were very appetizing just by the sight of them.

I guess they were having Breakkie!

"Mom, this is Eunha," Lee Know introduced me to his mom and I formally greeted her.

"Annyeonhaseyo dear. So this is Eunha. The girl, my son is madly in love with. Oh I can't explain how much he talks about you all the time,"

His mom was so fkn sweet. If I were a guy, I'd totally fall for her beauty inside out.

She let me join them on breakfast and gave an ample amount of time to me.

I really liked the egg fried rice his mom had made and I'd probably try it once I'd get home.

Lee Know sat right beside me and politely kept serving me until I was full.

What a good potrayal of hospitality. I was sort of inspired by my future husband (OMG!) .

After stuffing myself with the richness and freshness, I decided to go back home. Lee Know insisted on taking me back and if I denied, I'd be rude.

We were walking by the streets in Seoul, the cold breeze swaying across our bare hands. Lee Know's eyes looked so sleepy, I wondered if he was studying up too late.

"I hope you enjoyed breakfast," he said.

"Yeah... It reminded me of the time I'd have breakfast with MY parents. It was a delight. Thanks a lot," I assured.

"And I'm glad you liked the environment in my house,"

"Are you kidding?I loved it. Plus, your mom's so sweet, I feel like we'd get along well," I smiled.

He noticed my face. I mean my potato face.

"Why do your eyes look so swollen?," he asked.

"I never thought you'd ask but yes I cried last night, "

We reached my house in a short time and I realised that I was feeling this stabbing pain in my abdomen all of the sudden.

I quickly went to my door and shot in, leaving just one sentence behind.

"I'll tell you later,"

Minho stood in confusion trying to figure out my abrupt behaviour and then retreated.

Meanwhile, I slammed into the wall trying hard to suppress the pain inside my abdomen which was consuming every bit of my existance.

It was like a knife stuck onto my flesh which refused to separate from my body but gently went further in, killing me.

Perspiration ran across my forehead as I tried to walk up the stairs, clenching myself tightly.

I felt the sight around me fade into a cloudy haze and the temperature got cooler and cooler, enough to freeze my fragile body.

Everything blacked out.    

A/n: What next? Tune in for more<3 vote vote