22-Kidding

Eunha's POV

I called Minji to break the news about our special date cause I couldn't keep something to myself, especially if it was about my relationship.

Just kidding. It was the first time I was going on a date with Minho and I didn't have any good ideas that could clearly pull off the evening therefore I had to call Minji.

"Annyeong?," Minji received the phone call.

"Bro, I need you to come here as soon as possible,"

"But why?,"

Call ended

"Okay I'll be right there," Minji put the phone back and swiftly drove to my place.

I greeted her in harmony and she was still confused why I called her. I invited her inside.

"MINJI! Lee Know asked me out on a date and I have nothing to wear, help,"

"Oooo.. cheesy boy, eh?,"

"Ahm.,"

"Hmm... don't you have a dress or something?,"

"I'm hopeless. Don't you see my racoon face?," I slumped into my bed and folded my arms onto my chest.

"Let me think... doesn't Seohyun have a dress? an alternative?,"

I beamed up sitting straight.

"Yes! SeoHyun has a bunch of dresses. She went on a trip with Chan oppa with the others and said she'll come back after 2 days,"

"That means you can borrow her dress,"

"Exactly."

We paced towards the holy closet and got intrigued by the variety of dresses it possessed

Minji picket out a black lace like dress which was knee length short and sleeve-less. It had these shiny beads which looked very aesthetic.

There were these cuts on the sides of the belly which gave an elegant look.

"I'll definitely go with this one," I proudly looked at Minji.

I took a steamed bath and scrubbed my whole body with a loaf and some body wash.

I treated my face with these funky looking skin care products ranging from charcoal masks to apricot scrubs. My sister was very well oriented when it comes to hygeine and skin care, which is why I was blessed.

After getting all bathed up, Minji blow dried my hair and then decided to start my makeup.

"Please don't ruin me," I pleaded.

"Oh shush... Leave it to me," she cracked her knuckles and started.

*fingers crossed*

07:45 p.m.

"There. You're done," Minji turned my chair to face the mirror.

I wasn't recognizing myself today. My black hair was open and loosely curled today.

Minji did a very light eye makeup on me with a tiny pinch of highlighter on the corner of my eyes. I was wearing a nude shade lipstick which was really in these days.

"Wow." I stood up in my black heels and turned around multiple times to enjoy the frill of my dress.

"Ding Dong," the door bell rang.

"Go Eunha. Don't make him wait anymore," she winked at me.

I carefully walked from down the stairs and announced that I was coming.

I swung the door open to witness Lee Know who was gazing at the street.

He wore a black suit and his hair looked glossy again.

I stepped out of the wooden threshold onto the 'welcome' mat and then he turned around.

Now I couldn't match his face or even look into his killer eyes cause they were stuck on me.

A/n:hows life? vote n comment plis :3