HBD MINHO!!!

I saw you in my dream today.

Your beautifully carved face, a blissful sight, that never seized to amaze my conscience.

You wore a black jacket over your collosal being , curtaining you ethreal existance, something that always set me on fire; in a good way ofcourse.

Oh how do you do this Minho?

How do you always manage to creep into my heart and play with my feelings, that too with a single glare?

And when I’m sad, how do you obnoxiously just appear in my dreams to make me feel better?

Even today, you met my family and asked them for my hand in goodwill. Me, being unaware of the situation had no clue when my family ruthlessly turned you down.

But that didn’t change anything.

We were still together, spending our cherish worthy times in between figments of my imaginations.
I saw you sitting quietly next to me.

Recorded every moment and wished to stay. I noticed the depth and reluctance in your eyes. Not because you weren’t happy, but because you were coy.

Your bashful cheeks, imitating a tint of red due to the sudden closeness, well let’s say I increased the intensity of their color ... ;)

I’d be a big liar if i said that i didnt kiss you.

and i’d be an even bigger liar if i said that I didn’t reminisce the enticing, the wonderful touch of them.

I wish it was real, too good to be true.

I just wish

Wish to tell you how important you are to me, how close I feel to you, How your little smile ultimately changes the fate of my day.

I wish I could tell you

that I love you...

Happy birthday babe ❤