WTAF!!!!

Ok I'm calmly and obliviously just studying for my upcoming exams and decide to open my wattpad account for an instant,like 'hey let's just check wattpad' 

THIS IS WHAT I SEE OMFG!!! WTAF 10.8K READS ALREADY !!!!! 

I'M JUST SO HAPPY AND I WANNA HUG EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO LET THIS BOOK RISE THIS HIGH ... i MEAN , it's a big achievement for me ...

yk i sort of lost motivation for writing when this book wasn't getting that popular , NOT getting views and votes etc and i thought that giving up on it was a good option BUT YOU GUYS PROVED ME HELLA WRONG LIKE DAMNNN!!! 

Though it doesn't change the fact that i regret it a lil cuz it was my first work and my first ever ff or story whatever... 

mainly regretted it a lil cuz it lacked description according to me xD BUT PEOPLE STAY TUNED WHEN IMMA RELEASE ANOTHER BOOK . yesss it's coming soon and Author SK just loves her readers so much that she'd do a 100000 times better job in the next book(s) . 

(tell me if u guys are anticipating a txt ff cuz i have plans for that too xD)

I swear you guys won't regret it .

GOMAWO!!

PLUS i wanted to mention this that all those who are reading this, please check out my younger sister's book 

'All of You-Han jisung' 

It's posted from this same account and please show her some support cuz i know how hard she worked for it and she deserves a lot of love . 

It's a really sweet love story so be sure to check it out and intrigue your conscience by her writing xD ok i guess that went over board 

but please do vote and comment  , also because ik how it feels when the book isn't escalating fast or getting views; it terminally degrades the writer so yeah 

THANKYOU SO MUCH AGAIN LOVE YOU GUYS !!!

SIGNING OFF 

AUTHOR SAM <3