4-Chocolate

Eunha's POV

Minho looked at the street where I could see his puffed shoulder muscles accompanied by a brown leather jacket.

I came to the door as he turned towards me. His chocolate brown wavy hair swept across his forehead was damp with perspiration.

"Umm... Umm... Minho? Oh Hi..." I managed to let the words escape.

He handed me a bunch of books reaching out with both of his hands and as usual, not looking into my eyes rather looking at the floor.

I mean, I'm not that unattractive. I am but this isn't helping.

"Here are some notes. They'll help you with your missed class lessons", Minho quickly answered.

My eyes were wide open, surprised by the fact that Lee Minho, out of all the other class fellows, came to my place to give me some notes.

I mean, that's really thoughtful of him but it didn't make sense to me at all.

It would be an impossible statement to say that he liked me cause why would he? And he always showed me otherwise anyways so yeah...

"Thank you. I'll return these to you tomorrow", I said as I struggled with the bunch.

Having said that, he left. He didn't even come inside. I swear I'd ask him if he'd stay still for another minute.

I shut the door, a little saddened.

When I turned around, SeoHyun was standing motionless with her arms folded into a cross.

"EunHa. Was that Minho? He cute!"

"Yeah, he is ..." I gave a quick sigh and went to my room.

SeoHyun's POV

Idk what's up with EunHa? I guess she's just exhausted because of her first day of college.

First days are not always so predictable, are they?

I saw EunHa lying straight with her back on the floor as she stared at the ceiling.

Contemplating about her life, maybe?

"EunHa, what are you thinking about?", I asked with a 'Twilight' sequel in my hand.

"Nothing much. Just a lil tired, Thanks for asking Unni," EunHa completed with a faded smile.

"Oh, you should go to sleep then. If you need something, I'm not only one call away", I tried to be funny.

She gave a tired laugh and shut her eyes.

I walked out of EunHa's room, dimming the lights.

01:14 a.m.

I tucked myself to sleep until my phone beeped with a message.

I swiped the screen half eyed, and a text popped up.

It was Chan.

CHAN: You up? I can't sleep T_T

SEOHYUN: But I can. Bye :))

CHAN... But wait ...I needed to ask you something: //

SEOHYUN: Umm... Make it quick. Imma doze off any moment YK.

(Playing hard to get YK XD)

CHAN: So I was thinking that maybe we could sit together for lunch tmw. What dya think ? *fingers crossed*

I blushed.

I just read the notification and went to sleep without seenzoning him . And ofcourse I'd sit with him tmw .

He's such an adorb and I just love his company.

I shut my eyes quickly and fell asleep.

A/n: Just wondering ... if straykids weren't 9 (omg no.), then who'd be my bias?

ig Hyunjin xD OMO HE'S SUCH A FLUFF BALL! and those visuals are no joke my friend ;)