33-Dismay

"Officer, but why can't you file a report?" bellowed Seohyun as her parents stood in dismay.

"We're really sorry but we can't file a report until it's been 24 hours since the victim's disappearance," Officer Yugyeom concluded.

Minho was really worried about Eunha, whether she ate or slept or not, the conditions she was bearing with right now. No one had an absolute clue about where she must be.

Minho aggressively banged the table out of strain.

"WHAT IF SHE DIES IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS?!," Minho hollered.

"Well then better go somewhere else. Who says let girls go out this late, just wonder what she's up to and how much money she's made by now," Yugyeom mocked while making the dirty move.

Minho jumped at him gripping his collar and pulled him face to face.

"How dare you?!," Minho's eyes were blood shot red as he contradicted with officer Yugyeom.

Eunha's dad was there to pull Minho out of the scene to prevent further drama or more precisely, a mayhem.

"Minho...let go," Eunha's dad half-heartedly confronted.

Minho let go of the officer's collar with utter disappointment in his eyes. He was still staring hard at him as if he wanted to kill him for what he said about Eunha.

"Fine. I'll go look for myself," he spoke.

Minho exited the police station and went out to look for Eunha. He searched everywhere but it was a needle in haystack to find her somewhere in Seoul.

He hadn't realized it but he slept in his car while keeping an eye on the road.

~

"Help me....NO!!!," Eunha screamed for help.

This cry was followed by a loud bang of a gunshot, which invited a stream of scarlet blood draining on the floor.

A slender figure stood in the dark after completing the murder of someone.

Someone that was Jung EunHa.

"NOOOO!!!," Minho woke up gasping for air.

He had a nightmare. He found himself panting strenuously with sweat smeared on his forehead in the cold.

He feared losing Eunha. The next thing he apprehended was that it was breaking dawn which meant that it was time to find her now.

Minho started the car and set off to Hyunjin's place.    

A/n: the drama begins *drum rolls* xD VOTE N COMMENT IF U STAN SKZ