21-Cry

06:45 a.m.

"Aaahhh!!!," there was a loud cry from the kitchen.

I jerked up to see what happened and raced towards the kitchen in my pink shorts and black tank top.

"For the love of God!," I took a sigh of relief as I saw Seohyun on top of the table, scared of this mouse running helter skelter in the house.

I quickly opened the main door to let the mouse slid back to it's natural habitat.

There was a moment of silence as Seohyun and I looked at eachother in sheer disappointment.

"Who let the windows open last night?," she dropped to cover up her behaviour.

"In my defense, I'd say I needed fresh air," I lied.

"Plus, are you gonna go to college looking like that? SCOOT! get ready," she forced me to go back to my room and get ready.

I picked out my beige jumper but felt double minded about wearing it or not so I went with a denim romper. I was thin enough to rock it. (sorry for being a narcissist)

I grabbed a pair of ADIDAS SUPERSTAR boots and now I was ready with my hair tied into a french braid

I entered class and noticed that Lee Know wasn't there.

He didn't come today maybe. I hoped he was alright.

I went out of the class to get a little glimpse of where Sir Seungmin would be.

Suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind. In a split second, I released myself to identify the person.

"Lee Know? You came to school? wow I thought you didn't,"

"Hahaha How could I not come? I was waiting for you," he smiled

I did the same while adoring him. We went back to class together. We even sat together in the class, again.

"Psst... I need to talk to you," Lee Know elbowed me .

"Ahan? shhh... After the class ends,"

He passed me a note which said, 'It's IMPORTANT'

I chuckled at his cuteness and acted like I was avoiding him during class so that he would pay attention to the lecture.

Felix's POV

"Hey RaeHa, what's gotten into them? They've been whispering ever since class started," I asked curiously

Raeha moves an inch towards me and whispers, "I have no idea either but don't you think they look super cute!?," she made a heart with both of her hands.

I held her soft hands and looked her in the eyes, "But, we're cuter,"

"Of course baby," Raeha poked my cheek as I smiled, looking at her with the same charm as 3 years ago.

Minji's POV

I was sitting a meter away from Hyunjin. I constantly stared at him, mesmerized by his visuals until he caught me.

He made an intentional smile with his lips which made my heart combust into ashes.

Nothing was awkward after our kiss and I liked that. I was really really embarassed at first but he didn't give me a reason to be so. He was always determined to retain my normal behaviour so that I'd be a little confident around him. Hyunjin is the nicest bean I've ever met.

I still hope that he accepts my love in the future.

Meanwhile I mouthed towards Minho and Eunha with an excited expression. These were my gestures towards Hyunjin.

As soon as he decoded what I was trying to say, he had a grin on his face which meant 'That's right we made it,'
(get the reference igot7 xD)

I was proud and happy for Eunha cause she didn't look dead now. I know how it feels to suppress your emotions but anyways, I was used to it.

Now she's with Minho and I'm here just craving for Hyunjin's attention.

What a life.

Eunha's POV

When the class ended, I started putting my books back into my bag.

I remembered that Lee Know had something important to say to me. I walked up to him and he started scanning me from bottom to top.

"Don't I look good?," I asked with a confused expression on my face because I was very confident about my dressing sense today.

He coughed intentionally as a playful smirk hid behind his lips "no...,"

My face turned into a frown.

"You look stunning," he said in a voice that could sensually attack you.

I blushed.

"Thanks...,"

he tugged my hair behind my ears. We paused for a moment and then he continued.

"I had to talk to you," his sparkling eyes lay on me.

"Oh, right. About that. Tell me baby," (sorry I JUST HAD TO) I asked him with my hands in my pockets.

"Well I was thinking about a 'date'. Say Saturday evening?," he asked with a charm that was breath taking.

There were butterflies in my stomach which refused to keep me sane in that moment.

"OFCOURSE I'D GO WITH YOU!," I jumped at him with my legs crossing his stomach. I was so excited about our first date, I didn't even realize that I made our first proper hug without any second thoughts.

He tightly held me in his arms to support my weight and gave a loud laugh because he too grasped that it was our first formal hug.

It felt eternally pacific.

The feeling of being close to someone you liked was the present of today and I wished that moment to STAY.