11-Blinded

I couldn't believe how different and elegant one could look just if they desired to.

As far as I've noticed, Minho was always gorgeous but this time...

I felt like his presence was genuinely- 'affecting' me.

His brown hair neatly brushed away from his face with a few weaves which refused to stay back.

Now his features were more prominent, revealing the other side of the handsome fellow Romeo.

I noticed his elder brother as Hyunjin had told me about him before, that he looks a little like Minho; Juyeon...He joined the audience.

Minho was wearing a tuxedo with a red coat and high boots which perfectly fit his masculine frame.

He walked towards me and stole a glance at me, but looked away, didn't talk. No nothing.

The play was important to me now.

Me and Minho were walking backstage until a photographer stopped us to pose for a photograph.

I was really uncomfortable and I thought Minho would be feeling the same.

"Can you guys please squish a little together for the photograph?," the photographer added to my nervousness followed by a forced smile.

I took a step towards Minho and there was still an inch distance between us, but the photographer was not convinced.

"A little closer please,"he sounded annoying.

Before I could square him up, Minho stepped inevitably closer to me and entangled his arms with mine.

My eyes were shook as my heart rashly pounded against my ribcage.

"Say cheese,"

We had our picture clicked as the flash blinded my eyes also making me tumble over but saved by Minho's anchored presence.

We walked backstage, prepared for our go and waiting for Sir Seungmin's cue.

We were welcomed by a series of applauds as we started acting.

Scene 1: Romeo and Juliet meet at the ball for the first time and fall mysteriously in love.

A/n:I promise that this story aint typical and its entirely my idea. please dont plagiarise my content :) ik its not that good but just saying xD love y'all.

ive been writing this book for over 5 months now so please appreciate my efforts even tho i had exams. i managed to bring it out alas! ly guys stay blessed and always cherish every moment w ur fam and friends because u never know when its their last :'( talking out of experience because i lost a good friend roughly half a month ago and it stings .-.