6-Vacant

I entered class and saw a seat next to Minho, it always seemed vacant, somehow.

Sir Seungmin entered class quickly and said "Hyunjin go sit next to Changbin, he's missing you"(sorry i had to xD)

Sir Seungmin lowered his glasses with his index finger.

"Yes Miss Eunha, when are you planning to sit? We have a lot to talk about today." I was confused as usual while bobbing my head abruptly.

Minji elbowed me to sit with Minho and I sat with the quiet soul, gently keeping my 'BTS SUGA' bag under my desk, trying not to disturb Minho while he turned a page across his Biology book.

"Class, today I've been assigned with a task from the head office." Sir Seungmin lowered his tone while gripping the attention of our class.

My ears stood open as I stopped examining the boy.

"I have to conduct a play called ROMEO AND JULIET, so who would like to volunteer for the lead roles?"

Sir Seungmin joined his hands into a clap waiting for a response until someone from the back benchers answered,

"Sir, Eunha is really good at English. She's from LA .Plus she's tremendous at acting, I think she'd love to..."

what?!

I turned to see Minji hiding behind her books.

"Wow . That's great Eunha, we found our Juliet. Now who's up to be Romeo?"

I felt the tension rise up in my cheeks displaying a bright pink color. I couldn't imagine the train about to hit me as I fiddled with my thoughts.

"Felix would you like to...?" Sir Seungmin asked Felix as he was texting someone (prolly Raeha lol) on his phone and had earphones plugged in.

Changbin hit Felix on his lap making him alarmed, shooting his head up, he widened his eyes at Sir Seungmin.

"sorry sir, can you repeat?" he asked in his deep husky voice and Aussie accent.

"We wanted a volunteer to star as Romeo in the play..." Sir Seungmin repeated forcibly with a stern tone.

"Ummm...so ?" Felix answered with a question mark on his face.

"Never mind," Sir Seungmin got over with his dumb ass.

"Lee Minho is gonna be our Romeo. He also has great visuals and a remarkable voice. Would go perfectly with the character" Sir Seungmin was delighted as he put forward his choice.

Minho nodded as I shyly looked , suppressing myself from looking at him.

What the hell.

A/n:I  enjoyed writing this one out . hope u like it ;)