▪️Quatro▪️

Hey girlypops!!!!

What the heck is up?? I hope you're doing swell. 😘

A frisky risky part at the end. Enjoy it. Also the chapters are going to start getting longer just because I need to fit a lot in. 💛💛

Enjoy beeches. 💛

[three weeks]

Zach was just finishing his packing. He had to leave to go to the airport in about half an hour so he was rushing to get stuff done before he left for nine days.

He finished folding his clothes and putting them in the suitcase. He grabbed two pairs of shoes and put them in the luggage as well. He went to his bathroom and got his toiletries together. He put the small bag in with the rest of his stuff then started putting his stuff into his backpack. He took his MacBook off of its charger and put the charger and computer in the backpack. He also took his phone of its charger and put the charger in the bag. He put his AirPods into the front pocket of his bag. He put some other stuff into it that he would need and then he brought his stuff to the living room and set it by the door.

He had taken his finals for the classes he was taking this morning. He luckily passed both of them.

He went back to his bedroom to change. He grabbed some black Nike sweatpants and a white Champion hoodie. He slipped them on and threw his dirty clothes into the hamper. He grabbed his white slip on Vans and put them on.

He ordered an Uber and then waited for it to get there. He checked and made sure he had everything including his passport. When he was sure that he had everything he relaxed. He left Olive his car keys since he let her use his car when he wasn't there.

When his Uber got there he grabbed his stuff and went out to the car. He put his stuff and and got in the car.

Zach had told Jack that he was going to be busy all day and wouldn't be able to talk. He felt bad for lying but he needed to surprise aspect to work out for the guys.

When they got to the airport Zach thanked the driver. He went to his terminal and went to the check in desk and printed his boarding pass. After that he headed through security which was pretty easy. He then went to his gate and waited for his flight.

When it came and they were able to board he did. It's been a long time since he's traveled out of the country. The last time he did was last year to Cancun with the guys.

He just found his seat and sat down. Next to him was a girl who was probably still in high school.

He pulled out his phone and saw a message from Jack. He sighed but ignored it. He took his AirPods out and connected them to his phone.

Soon he was on the flight from LA to Glasgow.

When Zach landed he felt sick. He was nauseous. Not nauseous enough to throw up but enough to notice it.

He just waved it off and blamed it in his flight. He made his way towards immigration and did all of that business. He also got his bag and went through customs.

By the time he got through that he was where Corbyn said to meet him. Corbyn was going to Uber to the airport and then Uber back with Zach.

Zach looked around before he spotted the blond hair. He made his way through the people and to Corbyn who had his back turned to Zach and was also looking through the people. Zach tapped his shoulder and Corbyn turned.