▪️Dezoito▪️

Hey girlypops!!

I hope you enjoy this. Let me know what you think. I really liked writing this chapter. 💛

I hope y'all like the decisions I made for the gender and stuff. Don't be upset with me please. 😂 I already picked it before I asked y'all yesterday. I mean you can comment names if you want but I already picked one but who knows. 💛

[fifteen weeks]

Today was their gender reveal party that the girls were throwing for them. Both Jack and Zach were ordered to wear white by the women. Everyone else was supposed to wear blue or pink depending on what they thought it was going to be.

Jack and Zach were also kicked out of their home so the girls could set up with the help of the boys. The boy's begged to help but they didn't want to know the gender yet.

Olive and Olivia were both very proud of the small party they had planned.

Zach and Jack had just been out and about doing whatever until Olive texted Zach saying they could come home.

Jack offered to drive so Zach obviously let him. Jack pulled into the driveway and parked. He looked over at Zach.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be." Zach smiled and got out of the car following Jack up to the front door. People hadn't started showing up yet but they would soon and Zach was nervous.

Olive had somehow convinced Zach to wear something that wasn't baggy and loose. He currently had a sweatshirt on but underneath he had on a white t-shirt that actually fit his body. You could clearly see the small bump on his stomach.

Zach followed Jack into the house and they were greeted by their closest friends. Both of their families were able to fly out and come to the small event.

They also had a rule that pictures were allowed to be taken but not posted. Unless they didn't relate to the event at all. Olivia was filming the whole thing for them though so they could have it as a memory.

Zach pulled Olive in for a tight hug. "Thank you so much."

Olive hugged him back. "Anything for you bestie."

Zach pulled away just as his family showed up. Zach turned around and a large smile covered his face. He really missed his family.

"Zachy!" Reese ran over and hugged Zach's legs. She wore a pink shirt with a white overall skirt on.

"Hey princess." Zach crouched down and properly wrapped her in a hug.

"I missed you." Her voice was muffled from where she hid her head on Zach's shoulder.

"I missed you too." Zach smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I think Jack would like a hug too."

She nodded and ran over to Jack who lifted her into the air and swung her around. Zach smiled and stood up. He hugged Ryan quickly. He had a blue dress shirt on with his black jeans.

His mom, in her blue dress, walked up and pulled him into a hug. "Hey honey. How're you?"

Zach held her tight. "Good. Really good actually. You?"

"Good now that I know you're okay." She pulled back and held onto Zach's shoulders. "Can I see? The bump that is."

Zach nodded. "Of course."

Zach pulled his sweatshirt off and set it on the couch. He turned to the side and held his shirt to his chest and under his stomach so you could actually see it.