▪️Vinte e dois▪️

Hey girlypops!!!!!

What the freak is up?

I hope you like this. There's a bit of drama in it but not to much.

I hope you enjoy. 💛

[nineteen weeks two days]

"Come on Blue were going to Olive and Olivia's house." Zach stood by the front door and the puppy ran over to him. He put her leash on her and grabbed his backpack. He was helping the girls film their house tour and he was taking their engagement photos. Olive also wanted to take some pictures of her with Zach. It was eleven in the morning.

Zach picked her up and helped her into the car. He climbed into the car and started it.

Zach officially didn't like leaving his house. He didn't want people to see him. It was becoming almost impossible for him to hide that he was pregnant.

He was just self conscious.

Zach turned the music on and quietly drove to their house. Zach pulled into their driveway and turned the call off. He grabbed his backpack and his dog before getting out of the car.

He knocked on the door and took a step back. Olivia opened the door with a smile on her face. "Come in. Olive is just doing her makeup."

"Okay." Zach set Blueberry on the floor and stretched his back. He was having lower back and lower stomach pain. It's from his ligaments stretching so Novalia would fit in his stomach. The back pain was because she was now big enough to press on his spine. He body was just trying to fit a rapidly growing baby.

Zach walked into the kitchen and filled up his water bottle before sitting at the island. Zach posted the video with the guys and refrained from reading the comments until now.

'clout chaser'

'you know damn well the only reason this video is here is because Jack'

'They're friendship is so cute.'

'Suddenly I don't stan wdw'

'Wow I bet he's loving the clout'

'He probably isn't even friends with them'

'Dude why can't Jack just break up with him'

'Zach is so goddamn annoying'

'I hope people don't actually buy his song'

'Go stream 8 letters by wdw'

Zach closed the app on his phone and sighed. He knew this was going to happen. He wanted to delete the video. All he wanted to do was film with his best friends. The guys were practically begging him to be in one of his videos but the bad comments to good comment ratio was absolutely awful.

"You okay?" Olive walked into the kitchen, tightening her belt around her waist.

"Yeah. I think I'm going to disable the comments on my video with the guys. Or just private the video completely." Zach stood up and stretched his legs they started to cramp up if he sat for to long.

"What why? It's such a good video." Olive turned to him with confusion written all over her face.

"Yeah I really liked it too but the comments are a lot." Zach shrugged and picked his backpack up.

"They can't be that bad. Can they? You're just filming with your friends." Olive moved her hair out of her face.

"Yeah people just think I'm using everyone I film with because they have more followers than me." Zach pulled the comments up on his phone and showed Olive.