▪️Quatorze▪️

Hey girlypops!!!

I hope you like this.

[eleven weeks two days]

Zach was beyond tired. He didn't think that traveling would be this tiring but he was definitely proven wrong.

"Zach?"

Zach opened his eyes and looked around. He hummed in response. Zach was sitting on Jack's lap with his legs on either side of him and his head on Jack's shoulder. Jack had his arms wrapped around Zach's waist and was running his finger tips up and down Zach's back.

"We have to go." Jack kept his voice down and brushed Zach's hair out of his face.

"Oh okay. Sorry." Zach got up and stumbled.

"Woah there." Jack grabbed Zach's arms to keep him from tumbling over. "You okay?"

Zach rubbed his head and closed his eyes as he gripped Jack's arms tightly. "Yeah I'm just a little dizzy. I'm fine."

"Zach-"

"I said I'm fine." Zach looked down and swallowed the lump in his throat. Jack looked at the other three boys and they all understand as they stepped out of the room.

"Baby what's wrong?" Jack pulled Zach in for a hug and rubbed his back.

"I- I-" Zach covered his face as he broke down.

Jack ran his hand through Zach's hair and tried to calm the boy down. "Baby relax. You're okay."

"I lost the baby Jack. I can just feel it." Zach's voice was muffled from his face being covered by his hands.

Jack felt his heart break and tears form in his own eyes. "Love that's not true. Please- please don't believe that."

"I- I'm sorry." Zach sobbed as he gripped Jack's shirt. Zach felt awful.

"Hey it's okay. Just relax. We can figure this out together." Jack ran his hand up and down Zach's back.

Zach pulled back and wiped his eyes with the back of his hands. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I understand." Jack smiled and kissed Zach's head. "Are you going to come watch?"

Zach nodded. "Yeah. I'm bored just sitting around."

"Okay." Jack grabbed Zach's hand and pulled him out of the room.

They walked out and saw the other boy's waiting for them. They walked to the room where limelight was taking place.

When they started Zach stood off to the side and waited. That was until a few fans saw him lingering off to the side.

"Oh my god Zach!"

Zach's eyes widened and he looked up from his phone. A few girls hurried over to him. Zach was in the corner so he was trapped.

"Can I get a picture please?" A girl shyly asked.

"Of course." Zach smiled and grabbed her phone when she handed it to him. He took a few pictures with the girls who wanted them. A security guard stood next to him the whole time.

"Woah woah woah." The security guard put an arm in front of Zach when he was accidentally pushed. "Careful ladies."

Zach covered his stomach and took a step back. He plastered a fake smile on his face. "It's okay."

"You sure?" The security guard raised his eyebrows.

Zach nodded and looked to where Jack was giving him a look. "Really. It's fine."