▪️Oito▪️

Hey girlypops!!!!

Enjoy this bad boy. 💛

[five weeks two days]

Olive was in her room finishing up on the packing. She only really had her clothes and large furniture to move. She had rented a moving van for the day so she could get it to the apartment her and Olivia are renting together.

Zach was in his room on his laptop. When he was in Europe with the boys he vlogged a bit. He never posted it though. Until now.

Jack and Olive had both convinced him to edit it and then post it. He hit he upload button and left his bedroom. He walked across the hall to Olive's room where she was vacuuming her now empty room.

"I posted it." Zach leaned against the door frame and shoved his hands in his pocket.

"Wait really?" Olive turned the vacuum off and grabbed her camera that was taking a time lapse. She turned it on herself. "So I finished cleaning the room but guess who just posted their first vlog. This guy."

Zach laughed as Olive pointed the camera at him. "That would be me."

"Well are you going to plug?"

"My channel is just Zach Herron, just like all of my other social media." Zach wrapped an arm around Olive's shoulders and pulled her close. He was gonna miss living with his best friend.

"Y'all should check it out. Anyway so I finished cleaning the room and everything is in the moving van. Are you coming with?" She looked up at him.

"No I am picking Jack up and then we are going furniture shopping since all of our furniture was yours and I didn't want to keep it. I'll try and come over later though and help you unpack if we have time." Zach was thinking about all of the stuff he had to do today. "it is July first so you know what that means."

"Okay. I'll be going then. I'll see you later Zachy." Olive wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug.

"I'll see you later LivLiv."

When she left Zach went back to his room and grabbed his camera. He put it into his small backpack and left the room. He grabbed his phone and keys off of the kitchen table and looked around the empty house. He turned all the lights off and left. He locked the door behind him and got into his car. He got in and started the car. He pulled his camera out of his bag and positioned it in the mount that was on the dashboard of his car that Olive used to use all the time. He pressed the record button.

"Hey guys what's up my name is Zach and welcome to my channel." He carefully pulled out of his driveway. "Okay so basically what I'm doing right now is driving to pick my fiancé Jack up. He's at his apartment probably packing but we are going furniture shopping because if you didn't know he is moving in with me and I currently have no furniture since it was all of Olive's."

He ran his hand through his hair before continuing to explain what was going on. "It's also his birthday today so I think we're going to dinner and go check out my appreciation post on Instagram. It's pretty cute. I'm assuming since I haven't posted it yet. Anyway I'll see y'all when Jack's here."

Zach turned the camera off and continued to drive to downtown LA where Jack's apartment was. He parked in Jack's parking spot and got out. He grabbed his camera and locked his car before entering the building. He trudged up the stairs and to the tenth floor where Jack was. He walked down a few hallways before getting to Jack's. He knocked on the door and waited. He turned the camera on and smiled when Jack opened the door.