▪️Cinco▪️

Hey girlypops!!!!

What the fuck is up Kyle?

I'm currently in such a pissed off mood but enjoy this extra long update. Some super good ass shit happens in it. 💛

Also I have edited this and added shit in so if you've already read this maybe read it again if you want. 💛

Enjoy bbs!!

[three weeks one day]

Jack woke up the next morning with someone pounding on the door. Jack groaned and got out of bed. He put on his shorts from yesterday and Zach's hoodie.

He opened the door and saw Daniel standing there.

"What?" Jack ran his hands over his face and yawned.

"Ew did you guy- never mind. We have to leave in twenty minutes so you two need to be ready and downstairs before then." Daniel rolled his eyes.

"Okay." Jack shut the door and walked back into the room. He walked over to the bed where Zach was still asleep. He crouched down and gently shook Zach's shoulder. Zach stirred and covered his eyes.

"What?"

"We have to leave soon." Jack brushed Zach's hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. "How do you feel?"

"Tired. I feel tired." Zach rolled into his back and draped his arm over his eyes.

"You know that's not what I meant." Jack chuckled and stood up. He walked around the bed and grabbed his phone from the table. "I'm gonna go pack up my stuff. I'll meet you downstairs okay?"

"Okay. Kiss?" Zach leaned up on his elbows and looked at Jack. Jack smiled and walked over to the younger boy. He leaned down and cupped Zach's face. He pressed their lips together. Zach smiled and slowly sat up. "I love you."

"I love you too. See you in a bit." Jack left the room and Zach let out a sigh. He felt like shit.

It felt like his stomach was trying to do a cartwheel. He slowly got out of the bed. He put his boxers back on and slowly walked to the bathroom. He used it and looked at his reflection. His chest was still sore. He touched his pecks before dropping his hands and exiting the bathroom. He walked to his suitcase. He opened it and grabbed some clothes. He got dressed and picked his clothes up from the floor. He grabbed Jack's as well.

He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a light pink Adidas hoodie, a random black belt, his light jean jacket, and his white Vans.

He did his hair before grabbing his backpack and suitcase. He made sure he had everything before he left the room. He walked to the elevator, even if he didn't like them, and pushed the button. The doors opened so he walked in and pushed the button for the lobby.

When he got the the lobby he got out and saw Jonah and Corbyn sitting there.

He walked over to them and sat down with them. He still wasn't feeling very well.

Zach just rested his elbow on the arm of the chair he was sitting in and rested his head on his hand. He closed his eyes and wrapped his other arm around his stomach.

"Are you okay?" Corbyn looked up from his phone and at Zach.

"Yeah I'm just tired." Zach jumped when someone set a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Jack standing there. "Holy shit Jack don't do that."

"Sorry." Jack laughed and sat on Zach's lap. Zach wrapped his arms around Jack's waist and set his head on the older boy's shoulder.

"Where's Daniel?" Jonah stood up and stretched.