▪️Dezenove▪️

Hey girlypops!!!!

What's up?

A fun chapter. Kind of a filler I guess. I don't know tho. Let me know what you think. 💛

Enjoy babies!!!😘

[sixteen weeks two days]

Zach woke up with a backache and stomachache. They had been happening for a few days now and Zach hated it. He was also showing a significant amount more than he was a few days ago.

Zach rubbed his eyes and sat up. He checked his phone and got up. He was vlogging today so he looked for his camera. He thought he left it plugged in on his desk the night before but maybe he was remembering it wrong. Confusion covered his face as he looked around their bedroom for it. He grabbed his backpack from the chair and poured it out on the bed. He frowned when his camera not the tripod wasn't in there. He put everything back and turned around, scanning the room one more time. He grabbed his phone and went to text Olive to see if he accidentally left it at their house the previous night. But then he scrapped it because he remembered filming on his way home.

Zach sighed and looked up. His eyes widened. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came back for a day to see you." Jack smiled and walked over to Zach. He pulled the surprised boy in for a hug. Zach hugged back just as tight. "Good thing you're wearing that since I'm filming."

"Yeah I almost came out without a shirt on. That would have been bad." Zach could still but just barely hide his growing belly. Zach pulled back and pressed his lips to Jack's. He pulled away from the older boy and walked over to his camera that was on the entertainment center filming the whole ordeal.

"That's a fun way to start a vlog." Zach walked over to Jack and wrapped an arm around him. "This guy just surprised me. What a sweetheart."

"Only for you." Jack chuckled and wrapped an arm around Zach's shoulders.

"Let me go change really quick." Zach turned his camera off and went to their bedroom. He changed from his pajama pants into a pair of jeans. He changed his sweatshirt and put a long sleeved shirt on that was definitely Jack's. He slipped his Vans on and grabbed his backpack.

He walked passed the mirror and paused. He walked back and turned to the side. He just wanted to make sure that he wasn't showing to much.

He shook his head and walked out of their bedroom back to the living room. Jack looked up from where he was sitting on the couch. He stood up and stretched his arms over his head.

"Where are you going?" Jack asked and walked over to Zach.

"Disney with Olive and Olivia and you're coming with." Zach grabbed his keys and Jack's hand.

"Is she doing it today?" Jack asked as he was pulled out the front door.

"Yeah. I'm nervous and I'm not the one proposing. And I'll never know what that's like." Zach playfully glared at Jack as they climbed in the car.

"Wow I'm sorry that I love you and want to marry you. Should have thought about it sooner boo." Jack chuckled and put his seatbelt on. Zach laughed and started the car.

"I was literally going to do it when you came home from tour. Then I found out I was pregnant and I forgot about it." Zach shrugged. He figured that it didn't need to be done.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The couple hour drive to Disney was worth it. Especially now. They were walking around. Jack and Zach hand in hand, Olive and Olivia hand in hand. Just the gays taking their daily stroll through Disney.