▪️Vinte e um▪️

Hey girlypops!!!

There's a name reveal in here but please don't spoil it in the comments. Like obviously tell me what you think but don't spoil it. Thank you. 💛

I hope you like it. 💛

[eighteen weeks two days]

"Hey what's up guys? My name is Zach, I hope you're doing well, and welcome to my channel." Zach sat by himself on the couch. "So as you can see I'm sure by the title and thumbnail that I have some special guests here with me today."

Zach waved them in and they sat around him. "I have three of the Why Don't We boys here. Go ahead and introduce yourselves."

They went left to right.

"I'm Daniel."

"I'm Corbyn."

"And I'm Jonah."

"I excluded Jack from this because that didn't seem fair at all since were in a romantic relationship but if you want to see this video but with like Olive or my mom or something let me know." Zach paused. "Okay so I met Daniel before the rest of them. I actually introduced Jack and Daniel to each other so you're welcome. Just kidding. I used to do social media a lot but I stopped because it wasn't my thing and that's how I met Daniel. I met Corbyn and Jonah through Jack though."

The three boys all nodded and Zach continued. "So today we are seeing who knows me better. It's pretty straight forward but I will ask them a question and they will answer it on these super handy dandy whiteboards that I have provided them and if they get it right then they get a point but if they get it wrong they don't. The person with the least amount of points has to jump in the pool and let me tell you it is cold as heck. Jack is keeping score behind the camera and I'll put it on the screen too. It's easy as pie kids. Let's just get started. Also there is nine or ten questions. I think."

"Okay first question. When's my birthday? Starting off easy." Zach set his phone down. He wrote all the questions and their answers down in his notes. "Okay show your answers in three, two, one."

They all flipped their boards and showed the camera. They all looked at each other's answers.

"Okay if any of y'all got that wrong I would have been pissed. Anyway they all got a point. Next question. How many siblings do I have and what are their names?" Zach set his phone down and waited. "Okay you can show your answers now."

"Okay well you all got it right again. I have two younger siblings a brother named Ryan and a sister named Reese." Zach nodded. "Third question is what's my current subscriber count as we are filming this? Whoever is closer will get the point."

"Bro I don't think I could tell you how many we have." Corbyn leaned back against the couch and groaned.

"Okay show them your answers."

"Corbyn said one point two million, Daniel said one point seven million, and Jonah said two million." Zach pulled his social blade and showed them. "Jonah gets the point because I'm at 1,963,203 subscribers."

"I should have known. You hit one million like a month ago." Daniel erased his board. "I am not letting Jonah win this."

"Bro why me?" Jonah leaned forward and looked to Daniel.

Daniel shrugged. "I don't know. You win everything."

Everyone laughed and Zach picked his phone back up. "Okay number four is when did I move to LA? The person closest to the specific date gets the point."