Seven

Nassiah
3 weeks later, 8:35 am

This shit needed to hurry up my uncle was going to flip by the time I got there, I went to sell a few things this morning but when I came back to the trap I noticed Von wasn't here and someone else was getting real comfortable, nigga Loko

"Where the fuck Von go?" I asked looking around the semi crowded room their eyes turned to me as If that would make me scared with all the eyes on me but it didn't so; they needed to answer my question.

"And look what the cat brought in" Loko started

  "Suck my dick and answer my question" I was already annoyed with this fool, he swears he puts fear in someone's heart but it isn't mine.

"Nassiah watch your mouth" he said getting upset as well, this nigga Loko forgets he use to wanna be my friend before he caught feelings for Heaven hoe ass who was my girlfriend at the time- I know he isn't still mad I beat his ass in front of his mother. But his mother should've raised him better and than it would not have had to happen.

  "You just mad cause Heaven got you kissing the tip of my dick still" the rage was noticeable as he filled with anger slowly. Two people with anger issues are chaotic especially when I love pissing people off, especially a dumbass like Loko.

  I felt a cold metal to the back of my head through my durag,ballsy

"Big mad" I said a deep chuckle let from between my lips and Loko got closer.

"You think everything's funny until a bu-" and a gun went off, the cold feeling on my head slipped away and a body dropped- I turned around and Von was in the doorway lowering his gun in the process. Everything around me went quiet and I immediately pulled my weapon as doing so Loko shot at me, moving out the way I shot back hitting him in his leg- from me jumping out the way of the bullet I fell over the back of the couch and onto the floor.

"Fucks wrong with you! You ain't have to shoot" And then came Tas'hania rushing to my side, of course she was still fucking Von.

  "Mane he had his fat homie holding a gun to my head- that shit wasn't sliding" I said getting up wincing at the sudden pain on my arm I looked at the graze the bullet had left and the blood on the shirt and a hole.

  "Come on, we leaving" she said I looked at Loko who was holding his leg as one of Vons homegirls helped him.

  "Here's ya cut Von, I'll catch you" I said handing him his shit and walking out that hot ass place. I should've sent a bullet through Loko head but not yet, imma keep fucking with his stupid ass.

  "You drove?" I asked putting on my coat and walking down the street she shook her head as I grabbed my keys out of my pocket. "And you been should've stopped fucking with Von" I said unlocking the door then opening it for her.

  "I'm still mad you ain't tell me you was out" she said getting in the car I shut the door and got in the drivers side ignoring her comment that dumb girl would get over it.

  "Well you know now, I gotta swing by the crib than go to the shop what you bout to do?" I asked she only ignored my question and continued to talk about something that happened the previous night. Tash was like my sister I never wanted, I had went to see her last week and we went out to eat but she's a bratt. I guess she still going to be mad for a bit but that was a personal problem.

...

When I finally got into work after Tash put some stuff on my arm and I changed it was 10. But I could've been later, Me and Alonzo might've gotten more acquainted  but he always hung out with Mac and he likes to eat as much as me. Not to mention we do work in the same place. I walked through the doors and everyone was busy doing something and surprisingly Mac was sitting in a chair reading a magazine his eyes met mine and he relaxed a bit.

  "I've been calling you" he starts

  "Mane I'm older than you, I don't gotta pick up my phone" I mumbled sitting down in my normal spot behind the desk.

  "I'm more mature" he tried I thought than shook my head and a familiar laugh came from my left and there was Alonzo who seemed to just finish a cut.

  "Ain't Nobody was talking to you"

"My fault Pa" he said and gave his costumer his change,  did I mention he's stubborn? He still hasn't given up on that nickname, well he did for a minute when we fought last week, I'll admit he lucky I'm lightskin cause only my bruises show.

  My uncle busted out the back room like a police officer who smelled donuts. "Don't go to that little trap of yours they was shooting, someone got shot" my uncle said his old ass needed to get rid of that police scanner that has never been his life.

  "Ian scared of no bullet unc" I started and he smacked the back of my head

  "Should be, they can take ya life" he said before going to talk to old man Luis. I felt a smack on my arm making me jump up my eyes met a confused Alonso who bad stopped walking past me after I jumped.

  "Why you acting so antsy" he asked narrowing his eyes.

  "You just smacked me nigga" I argued back sitting back in the chair.

  "That was a tap" he started before shaking his head, "You was shooting someone son?" He asked a bit bluntly but if I learned anything was if Alonso wanted to find out he would.

   "Nah ion do that" I said my eyes met his stern ones than looked away

   "Nassiah" He sat on the edge of the desk his eyes still burning holes, but I lied to way worse than him. This a piece of cake. My eyes looked around the room- this was probably starting the look sus and him leaning closer to me didn't help but neither did me not backing up.

"Don't say my name like that and stop acting mad gay damn?" I snapped at him as his hand hovered over my wound his thumb grazed around the mark the bullet made when touching my body before he pressed into it sending pain through my body and making me jump up.

  "They was out here shooting you?" I smacked his hand and pulled my arm away from him.

  "Don't fucking touch me" I was trying to remains quiet I didn't need to draw attention he only rolled his eyes.

  "Why you mad hostile" he was getting annoyed which I saw a lot, he would get tired of dealing with my shit I guess.

  "I'm just not gay the fuck"

"Ian do nothing gay yet fuck you always  getting so defensive for" He asked raising a eyebrow

  "Maybe I just don't like gay people". The words left my mouth as soon as they came into my head and that was the end of that conversation he just nodded.

  "Alright that's all you had to say" he said before walking back to his station.