Fifteen

Nassiah

    "You must be out of your fucking mind? Bringing my fucking son! My son!" I rolled my eyes the hangover still very much with me- I decided not to be to late to work well Mac was bitching about a lot of things this morning, first he said he lost his virginity last night to some random bitch, he ain't never fuck nobody before? Than he was talking bout it's nine we need to leave- he ain't never been late before? Just made me remember why the fuck I don't bring him anywhere.

   "He wanted to go" I responded as I took a sip from my orange juice.

  "What if it got shot up?" I shrugged slightly, See I wouldn't allow my fucking cousin to get shot with a bullet when I was around- maybe if I had a better cousin who wasn't so pussy u wouldn't but Mac? Nah I wouldn't even let him get punched in a trap house- he ain't deserve it.

  "Chill on me unc,it ain't" my uncle narrowed his eyes at me for some time before walking away and I basically heard Mac held out the breath he was holding from across the room.

     "What if she gets pregnant?" He asked as he spend over to me. I should've never took him- my uncle was right.

"Did you use a condom?" I asked he shook his head.

  "You fucked Keisha little sister raw?"

    "Her names felicity she's in my class.... yeah- is that bad?"

"Oh my fucking god- hope she not a thot like her sister or your shit gonna be burning"

  "Is yours?"

"Nah nigga I'm smarter than you the fuck" I said pushing his head away from my area because obviously he didn't know shit and he wasn't about shit so he could think he might have something.  See Alonso was still mad it's been like 3 days, he must really like that bitch ass nigga or something because this shit?  I know he can't really be mad.

    I on the other hand had better things to worry about, my nigga's welcome home party. That shit would be beyond crazy. I knew because I'm throwing it- Donnie coming the fuck home. Earlier this week I told Tash she could help, I know she just wanted to know who I was inviting and who I wasn't but now I could make her do stuff that I was going to anyway. In the long run it's a win win- minus how annoying Tash gets when she's excited about stuff, maybe the right word was controlling.

     Me being late was one thing, but someone wasn't this faggot ass nigga wasn't here.  I didn't spend to much time on the topic due to Tashania walking in looking like her  night last night was almost better than mine.

   "Sooo what are the party colors?" She asked opening a notebook I smacked my lips together checking the time- 11:00 am- I looked at the female up and down and then at my uncle who was talking to a few customers.  "Are you high or something?"

"Are you? I know you ain't come over here to talk about some party this early" I raised a eyebrow and she smacked on her gum she was chewing.

   "I need to know atleast a little the fuck! You gonna put this off till the last minute- and I was already coming over here" she started then stopped checking her phone. I smacked my lips already getting tired of her.

  "Mane get the fuck away from me with this nut shit" I said pushing her back she only smacked my hand  a bit to hard and she knew it because when I pounced at her she jumped back.

   "You annoying I knew I should've threw the party with out you"

  "Bitch it was my idea!" I get her hand smack my face probably for calling her a bitch but I grabbed her by her shirt. "Imma fuck you up T" I gritted as her hand was still mushing my face.

  "You being mad rude like I won't beat you up"  this is why me and Tash don't talk that often, she is really like the older sister I never asked for. She got her whole nail up my nose trying mush my face and she don't even care she just wanna win.

   "Wait wait wait" she said as she moved her head towards the window as a car just pulled up. I turned my head as well her shirt still between my fist as she was dangling over the counter.

   "Nas let me go I wanna meet the white boy" she whined I heard one of her feet kick the counter and of course that got my uncles attention.

   "Nassiah! Let that girl go! You making us look like we support beating on women" he yelled see but when I let her go she stumbled back and fell, but she did that on her own so I can't help her with that. Now I was more curious about this car with this "white boy" in it. She like white boys now?

    Nothing was happening the car just pulled up and sat there, it was getting suspicious and I was about to start shooting. I got beef with a lot of mother fuckers and just because Tash saying it's some white boy driving it doesn't mean some shooters aren't in the back looki - my thoughts lost whatever track it was on when Tash was now banging on the car window. Yeah I almost punched her a few times but it's still all love. The window rolled down and there was Alonso in the passenger seat,I smacked my lips together almost instantly before sitting back down in the chair and picking up my phone. I did need to think of color schemes for Donnie's party but atleast now Tash has someone to keep her busy she obviously came this early to me Alonso but she should've just met him at wherever he was before here.

   "What the fuck?" I said maybe a bit to loudly because now Mac was looking out the window. But Tash never lied a white boy came out the driver side of the car after Alonso got out of the car and now Tash was touching his face. Mac must've noticed it being weird as well because his face twisted up.

   "Alonso went on a date?" He asked looking at me before going outside with Tash and the white boy, nahh that don't make sense. Homeboy was just all in my face. Technically he just sucked my dick a few days ago, but females do that all the time, like it's nothing -  as my brain was turning I felt myself getting upset. It was to early and on top of this I had a hangover still lingering around so my own anger was giving me a headache if that made any sense.

That faggot ass nigga tried to play you- with a white boy. He got you to do gay shit now he got a boyfriend. Not even Vernon the nigga you shot!  "Nassiah you knew about that?" Mac whispered when he came back in I looked out the window and shrugged even though the anger was rising . I wasn't bout to put myself as a faggot.

   "Why would I know what two faggots do on their own time?" I snapped and Mac raised his eyebrow before stuttering out a few words.

   "W-well I don't know, I t-thought you and a-Alonzo were kind of c-c-close I thought he w-"BAP,CRIIICK . my first connected with Mac's nose to fast for me to even stop to think about it.

   "What the fuck Nassiah!" He yelled holding his nose and eyes moved towards the two of us, my uncle keem eyes almost popped out of his head.

   "NASSIAH WHAT THE FUCK!" He exploded rushing over. Mac was pushing off his fathers help probably so he didn't look like a bitch in a barbershop full of niggas.

  "Dad I'm fine" he said as he moved his hand to push his father back, when his hands moved the blood started running down his face, just my luck right? Because here came the hype god Tash walking back in from touching all up on this white boy.

  "What happened?" She asked as she starts digging tissues from her purse and holding them against Mac's face. I just sat back in the chair clenching and unclenching my first hoping my anger would go down as my uncle and Tash yelled I blurred it out as my anger kept rising. I'm definitely not letting Tash help me now, her fake ass.