Thirty-three

Nassiah
A week ( my last time doing time jumps for a bit)

I was sitting at the desk, I haven't been here in a minute well I've been M.I.A for a minute. But I had good reasons trust me. Walking in I was late- but I figured I was gonna be late for work last week, I hate mornings; get there when I get there type of thing.

I still wasn't speaking to Mac, he was acting like a bratt about it but it was probably because he must've thought I was kidding- I wasn't. I went partying with Donnie last night, that nigga probably still sleep I didn't wake up until 10 and that was because my uncle was cursing me out. I was exhausted. My hungover sleep was the best sleep I got in awhile and damn- I missed being tried because my body was overworked that sleep hits different.

    "Why do you look like that?" My uncle asked I waved him off plugging my phone in to the computer my uncle had got, he updated the place a bit, now everything is put into the computer, who did Whose hair, who we buy what from, how much each person made each day, how much each person works- all this extra shit I gotta type in. Who the fuck that I was really gonna do that now?

    "Mane cause my momma and daddy looked how they did and fucked so imma mix of them fuck ass people" I said after typing in the password my uncle gave me.

    "I'm saying like you was out all night, I thought you stopped that shit" he added leaning over the top.

   "Mane Ian tell you I was gonna stop doing anything, assuming only gets your hopes up" I added rubbing my face before giving him a stare, he held the stare for a bit then walked away and when he did I started playing some easy ass papas freezeria game. See work was easy- easier now that I don't have to run my battery down and be on my phone all day I had other things to keep me entertained. My eyes drifted over to Alonso; I was kind of ignoring him this week. Not for anything he did more for the things I did-he would get in the way.

      I was spinning blocks in Von's extra car all day, I needed the perfect time.I also like to get people scared before I scare them myself, a little panic attack here and there. Let them know I'm coming- I did this all week pass by the crib a few times in the same car even if I'm not in it- I had to make sure they seen the car enough to get suspicious. But eventually I got restless- Alonso was really questioning my where shouts and before he flips the switch and actually gets mad at me I would have to go annoy him sometime soon- so I had to get rid of some shit  first.

     I looked towards Luis he was Von's best friend, the only other person I told about this and he doesn't even know what I'm doing really. "Come back 30 minutes that's when clean up crew gonna come in- don't be late stupidio" I said knocking on his head he only rolled his eyes. I pulled up my hood put on gloves to hide the prints and went to open the door but he started talking.

  "Mane bring your ass on Nassiah me and Von got to drop four bodies by 1:30 and you wanna mess us up the plans because you couldn't tell Donnie?"  He was gonna contour but I jumped out the car shutting the door and  went into the apartment complex- after I shot Vernon he moved- stupid ass, I fucked his babymothers it wasn't hard to find out where he lived. The worst part he probably knows it's coming- he didn't shoot Alonso but close enough, I've also been itching to add his body to this gun so why not? Killing Vernon would make my mother fucking week.

   When I got to the top floor I scoffed, he moved to the projects and didn't even have no security system- breaking in wasn't hard. Donnie taught me how to pick locks back when we were younger- we were real thieves back than. The house was quiet a bit everything expect music from the bedroom- I shut the door and quietly before pulling out my gun taking the safety off- only thing that made it worse was I couldn't hear the sound of blowing his face in, I had to put on a silencer if I wanted to keep my freedom.