Twenty -Three

Nassiah
Four  days later .

"So just because we fuck we gotta date? Ian bout to be walking out here holding hands with a nigga" I argued in Alonso car he was only half listening it seemed, I wanted to knock that nigga out- but technically he could out me, so I just patiently waited to arrive at my home.

   "Fuck it, this exactly why I ain't want to do this" he mumbled under his breath still looking at the road.

   "Nigga didn't you wanna know if I was gay aswell?" I asked "don't act like I forced you to have sex with me" I was getting pissed because if anything I should be the one mad- I'm the gay one

   " I didn't want to fucking know! Because I already knew- you don't want to be gay" he yelled as he swung around the corner and you know I really like niggas- you knew I liked you and you used me for your personal gain, because you still aren't open to the idea... but you're right I'm just as guilty- just stay the fuck away from me Nassiah Ian bout to be fucking with no lndenial  bratt no more" he  gritted, his eyes remained on the road as he talked even when he arrived in front of my house- he didn't even say nothing just waited for me to get out- but what could I say? I didn't want to be gay he was fucking right.

   "Atleast you can get over your pathetic crush" I mumbled before getting out- "least you did before  you fucked around and fell in love" I added before slamming the door shut.

  I really haven't talked to him sense he drove me home two days ago, didn't talk to Mac either his punk ass wanted this- why he cared so much I didn't know, but me not having a phone made everything a lot better, I went to the trap- maybe a few parties- woke up with some female in my bed than repeat- I walked into some club with Von he said he knew the worker- owes him a favor and agreed to have the party for Donnie here.

"Mane your P.O gonna kill me, don't you got a curfew?" Von asked as we walked in I shrugged, my P.O happened to be pretty chill at the moment, but I also laid it on her a few times so we're gonna see how cool she is when I get tired of her.

"She'll be ii, lil Caribbean shawty like this light skin dick surprisingly " I said as we made our way over to the bar.

"Anyway what's going on with you? You more tense than usual" Von said smacking my chest playfully- he's lucky I've known him almost my whole life or he'd get fucked up.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I shooed as I ordered a glass of D'Usse .

"Really cause I've known you to know the different between pissed and stressed, and You know Tas'hania in her little moods cut me off, but she called me asking bout you" I turned my head waiting for him to tell me if he snitched me out or not and he only rubbed my head laughing a bit. "I said I haven't seen you, but that women had eyes everywhere" I ignored the half ass warning because I wasn't scared of fucking Tash. I took a sip of my drink and Von was looking around with a smile on his face- "imma be right back" I nodded not caring and continue to drink my drink- until some darkskin shawty came up to me and we started to mix things up for a bit,

"You're Tas'hania's little brother right?" She asked I nodded slowly and she pulled out faces together for a kiss a long one, when she pulled back she kept her hands on my face- "good I hate her" she purred

  "Yeah yeah shawty get in motherfucking line" I said pushing her hands off of me she only rolled her eyes but stayed standing next to me.

  "Surprised she's not here, But atleast she can't cock block me" I looked at her for a long time, I was mad at Tash- was trying to not be gay- it could work. I pulled out my phone before handing it to her-

  "Put your number in ma, we can catch up later" she kissed my cheek once more and went to get my phone but something- someone caught my eye and they were walking right towards me.

  "I'll see you later" the darkskin said I looked down to see her contact name 'Jordyan🥵'atleast she was confident.

  "Nassiah I thought that was you" I took another sip of my drink and smiled in amusement.

  "What's up Mason" I added before ordering another drink.

  "You're here by yourself?" Maurice started as he took a seat, maybe I'm a celebrity or something damn.

  "Yeah I'm a grown ass man, how bout you fruitcup?" I was already annoyed the amusement left as soon as he talked, I forgot he doesn't get offended.

  "We'll right, but I just didn't think your sister would just let you come here alone" he looked around but I was curious on why the hell he was so worried.

  "Man like I just fucking said I'm grown, she don't need to know where I am at all times"  I said he nodded as I continue to drink.

  "Well Alonso is gonna be here in a half hour or so, you can hang out with us"

  "Nah no thanks, bye nigga" I added. The old me would've been fucked him up for questioning me this much, but I was gonna give him time to realize not to fuck with me- I believe I can't still be in the wrong if I said leave..

"Hmm, well I'll be right over there if you need me" he started

"I barely know your fuck ass, why you treating me like I'm some type of dummy?" I asked and his face got red.

"Dumb? I never would call you dumb you can't help it" he added and now I was getting up because this boy got to be out of his damn mind.

"Nahh listen man- you don't fucking know me" I started

"You're right but I was just a bit wor-bam. The punch felt good, real good but this white by wasn't about to let me beat him up again I had a feeling because he put down his drink after recovering-

"Fuck you're little retar-BLOP I know this nigga didn't just call me fucking retarded I should kill his- bap. White boy hit me back- than pushed me into the table, but I got answer- lots of it. I grabbed him by the shirt with one hand and punched him with the other before my other hand got too excited letting go of his shirt and hit him right after my right.

"Aye" I heard from behind us but I didn't really give two shits, I was fucking this boy up. Suddenly I was being yanked off and I was about to punch the person.

"Lets go before they call the cops" I touched my nose which was leaking but then looked over at the white boy who was getting help up. "Suck my dick Milo" I mumbled before allowing Von to escort me out- the cool air hot my face and my knuckles were throbbing as my adrenaline dropped second by second. When we got to the car Von punched my shoulder he was lucky I just used most of my anger to beat someone up.

"Who the hell is that?"

"'Nobody"

"You beat his ass like he stole your shit" I chuckled a bit at how ironic that truly was, fuck Alonso- and his little broken white boy. Faggots can burn in Hell together .

....

I forgot. Y'all never actually seen Maurice.

 Y'all never actually seen Maurice