Nine

Nassiah

Work took years to end, when it finally did come to a end I found myself hungry as hell.

  "I'm out" I announced and Alonso looked up at me before Mac starts complaining about how he had plans and I need to close up "I dead don't care" I told him side eyeing him a bit, maybe I was trying to make some runs before dark.

    "He can't Mac we going to see a movie" Alonso said licking his lips and my eyes went back to Mac who was acting weird.

  "Oh um ok" he said his face turning red-

  "Fuck you looking like that" I asked and Mac shrugged not really giving me a answer I wanted to hear.

  "I just thought you guys didn't like each other" he added with another shrug his mind is wondering and I don't need it to be wondering towards I'm gay.

  "Mac the fuck you trying to say? Talking bout Ian think you like each other we ain't going on no date" I barked and Mac still kept an unsure face about this all. As if there was anything to talk about.

  "Chill Mac you giving boy a heart attack" Alonso said with a laugh so this must've been a inside conversation between the two of them- about me. "Stop pouting and get your stuff Pa" he said turning to me, I just crossed my arms staying there although another part of me wanted to say okay so me and him can leave and I can make him buy me food but that wouldn't help me in this situation. Alonso always tried to teach me like I was some bitch, his bitch to be exact. I zoned back in and he was looking at me with his gray eyes, a darkskin with gray eyes is just gonna make anyone weak in the knees. But I'm not trying to be no faggot. Alonso ain't the type of person you ignore though you can't, but if he's my homeboy maybe he won't try to push that gay shit on me.

"So you gonna explain why you looking like that or just stay here" Alonso said snapping me back to the conversation while the two just stood there.

"Y'all trying make me out to be a faggot but I ain't on that shit better convert another nigga cause I'll stab you if you even try" I spouted Mac's facial expression changed and he nodded, not perhaps scared of me maybe scared that I might really stab Alonso.

"But I really have plans so lock up don't kill each other" Mac said his head down as he hurried up something else was going on,something I quite didn't want to find out to late. I hated being around Alonso alone because he usually did bitch me out, I already fought him and that did nothing, maybe if I shoot him in his leg-

"What the fuck is your problem?" Alonso asked as he grabbed the broom.

"You trying make me gay"

"You can't make someone gay pa, think harder"

"Nigga then how the fuck! You can don't fucking come at me with that shit" I was getting pissed, he knew he could make someone gay- I let his ass kiss me and I ain't never let a boy do that before.

"You just attracted to me" I felt my body wake up as he walked closer and I made a face in disgust.

"I ain't bout to let these niggas out here fuck me, girls do that for free fuck I gotta do too?" My body tensed, maybe I just liked the attention he gave me and because he's gay he thinks I like him.

"You ain't got to do nothing I Ain't finna force you" his eyes scanned my body "you look good as fuck though"

"Watch your mouth" I said as I punched his chest. "I've been letting you slide a lot nigga"

"You? Shit me, I be trying so hard not to fuck that attitude out of you" my face heated up and I was lost for words but I didn't need him seeing that so I punched him again this time in the face and he stepped back closing his eyes.

It stayed quiet between us for a moment he was breathing in and out and kept doing so.

"Ian mean-"

"Shut up, imma just leave you be" He said and I couldn't help but frown- he ain't have to leave me alone just stop being gay.

"I told you to stop saying gay shit"

"So imma fall back, and I'll see you later" he started but I grabbed his arm his arm soon ripped out of the grip almost as soon as I touched him and a whine left my lips.

"Here you go" he mumbled thinking I didn't hear it.

"You be acting hard all the time you don't think it's weird I be putting you in ya place?" He questioned and I didn't get where this was going. "Cause you be feeling some type of way, a submissive type of way but Imma let you come to your senses on ya own baby boy cause you pissing me off" he said slowly and calmly and avoided eye contact maybe the hit was hard.

"But I'm hungry" he smacked his lips straight facing me. My eyes kept going down towards his lips, earlier I didn't know why I agreed to do that but I thought maybe it would you know kill the curiosity. In jail you see a lot of shit leading to me to question how that shit even felt good, shoving something up your ass? And these niggas in jail we're fighting over ass cheeks to clap and it was something I promised myself I wouldn't do- in jail people will loose them selves think their gay when they were just horny.

"That ain't my problem I know you ain't broke" he said and went back to sweeping. I knew I wasn't broke either I didn't need him to confirm that.

"Keep pouting you acting like it works" he added and I scrunched my face up I didn't fucking pout.

"But can we still go to the movies?" He rolled his eyes

"Thought I was making you gay" he must've found this amusing, but if people found out he was gay im pretty sure he can take care of himself. But the street messes with people even if they're a little different- I don't need the street fucking with Alonso and shit.

"Don't do no gay shit and we fine" I added but he doesn't ever listen to me he turned around and puckered out his lips and I just looked at his chocolate ass.

"Mane whatever" he said giving up on that wish, I did feel bad for punching him in the face though so maybe he did deserve a kiss. I looked down at his lips, I didn't really kiss them the first time and I kiss hoes all the time that don't mean we date, so if I kiss him that doesn't mean I'm gay maybe.

"Ii than come here and give me a kiss bitch than you gonna take me to the movies?" I asked he looked up and laughed.

"No I already got to take you to the movies, you just got on all my nerves gotta wait until Friday or something" he added with a sly smile. "I just wanted your lips on mine again" his tongue draped across his lips making me want the same thing, I shook the gay thoughts out of my head.

"Your mom okay with her son being a faggot?" The anger snuck up on me, I didn't realize how he was making me feel until I realized he was a male not a female and that just wasn't me. I didn't care if anyone else was just don't bring that shit around me and he sure did.

....
Sooo I already got a sex scene written for this but I can't use it yet so😒, but how is everyone New Years so far? I've been slacking on the updates but I see you guys showing love