Twenty- Eight

Nassiah
2:30 am

Mostly everyone was sleep, besides Tash she just sat next to me silently going from app to app looking at pointless shit. Von couldn't sit here for long, he needed justice for his brother and although I was behind that-Tash was hiding something. She showed up an hour behind everyone else with blood on her and a bullshit excuse. I knew I couldn't be going to find Lock either because that's what his punk ass expected-so therefore I had to wait, wait until tables turned and I had the upper hand. Mac was also still here, he claimed he had to wait for T to leave-he was suppose to be staying at her house,but I think Mac was traumatized by seeing all them people get shot. Mac never really saw anything like that before as far as I know- My uncle is a big fucking opp and due to that Mac is one only because they live together.

   "Nas" I heard Tas'hania said from besides me, I looked down at her and she exhaled- I didn't realize she was also crying- she shouldn't be, The Doctor said Donnie surgery was almost finished. "Oh fuck nevermind" she said and put her head back on my shoulder. I smacked my lips together and then thought for a moment. "No wait Nas- I need my gun back" she added

  "Yeah yeah- I cant give it to you here idiot" I started she nodded her mind was elsewhere I could tell with how she was talking to me. "Why are you still here? You know I'll call you if they tell em anything" I added-usually Tash would be sleep in the waiting room- but this time she didn't get a lick of sleep, and maybe she's just shook up- but she didn't eat either- none of the news on Donnie helped her ease up either.

"Okay" She said softly "Vernon was at the party" she added I scoffed rolling my eyes at the comment. That bitch ass nigga.

"Oh yeah what was he doing?" She let out a dry chuckle.

"Probably fucking Alonso over- but I'm not really sure yet" I side eyed her a bit than nodded, They fuck with each other again? This is all interesting.

"You know who that nigga close too? Like if I wanted to hurt him but not directly who I could ask?" I raised a eyebrow, See T had weird questions, let her imagination get the best of her all the time and usually never let things go but this was a weird question even for her.

"Let you in on something, I heard Vernon stole my shit for Lock- and that nigga gay and Lock did some time in jail- maybe they fucking" her eyes litt up as if she cracked the case.

"Ian letting you shoot at Vernon Incase that shit really is real- Lock is one crazy ass nigga, and if they really are fucking than his craziness is gonna extend to That black ass roach Vernon" she nodded than went back to typing away on her phone.

"Mane fuck is you not telling me- you planning on taking someone out?" I asked half jokingly as that wasn't really Tas'hania she would just ask me or D to do it.

"Maybe- or maybe I just want to be aware of all the beef you have" She snapped and I just blinked- she ain't fucking slick.

"Nah you hiding some shit- and at first I was gonna let it slide- but now you acting like you bout to go shoot someone up" I pressed and she waved me off, that's the thing- Tas'hania always has something slick to say- she really just got caught.

  "And if I was? You do it all the time" she added

   "Exactly experienced- you're mediocre. Anyway Lock will surely kill you on the spot when you try to shoot him- so might wanna tell me anyway" I pushed

  "It's not your business- it's mine, so just return the gun whenever"

  "Yeah now imma keep it, you fucking dumbass- who are you trying to kill?" I whispered a bit before poking her head a few times. She smacked my hands away,

    "I don't fucking know yet- but Ian letting this shit slide I'll tell you that" I rolled my eyes-

  "Y'all wacky as hell" I added not really wanting to start an argument right now. "Why is Mac still here?" I asked rubbing my face.

  "He probably wants to make sure Donnie's okay" she added with a yawn.

  "Interesting, because Mac hates hospitals- so he likes Donnie enough to stay in a hospital for him?" I asked and Tas'hania shrugged her shoulders probably continue to fill her own thoughts. Mac walked back in from going to get a snack or something but he came back with nothing - eyes clearly red.

  "Mac go home, you still here for what?" His head snapped up

  "I- uh well you're here" he added

  "Yeah Donnie my Ace, Why are you here though?"

  "I'm spending the night with T- I uh"

  "You can take her keys and get a lyft home- stop lying what you doing here? And why was you crying"

"I don't want Donnie to die" he said as tears came down his face fast. "He said when he get out he gonna dead all this gang shit and now look at him- shot" I looked down at Tash who was picking her head up watching the scene unfold right beside me.

  "He ain't finna die- and when the hell did he tell you that?" I asked raising eyebrow. hiccuping started and the boy just stood there tears rolling down his face and hiccuping.

  "Don't get mad" he started - he was pissing me off as he was still doing this ugly ass cry. "Donnie and I were a thing, but we had to break it up cause I wasn't ready to come out and he got locked up" he said between now full on sobs.

  "So you and my best friend was fucking while I was locked up- both came and looked me in my face and hid it?" I rolled my eyes at that bullshit. But it wasn't my business- just funny how these people really kept shit from you. "That's something" I added

  "Are you mad?" I nodded

  "Yeah of course I am, You was fucking my best friend and ain't tried to tell me- not when I got out, not when you came to see me, and not when you came out- but that's your business cause y'all ain't finna last" I said with a shrug.

  "W-What?"

  "You cried well telling me, your father ain't finna approve cause well- Donnie a whole convict and you kiss your father ass so much that you ain't gonna be able to live with upsetting him"

  "That ain't fucking true- I'm gonna tell him"

"Yeah when?"

  "I don't know why you're talking, you still ain't admitting you like Alonso! Pushed his ass away and he was the only thing good going for you! Now you gonna end up right back in a jail cell rotting" Mac yelled causing the nurses and people to turn their heads.

"Mac lower your voice you idiot, people are looking" Tash started.

  "No- he wants to judge me, let me judge him- you don't got shit going for you, you push everyone away- you have a felony so wow- and you're a fucking asshole! You're lucky anyone loves you and you prob-ACKKKK

"See I usually let your mouth go crazy, but you ain't finna disrespect me like that- all them words you said- remember them cause I'm done fucking with your pussy ass. That shit dead- you bout ass coo with me as these niggas on these streets now" I said before throwing him to the ground. "See how far your pussy ass makes it without my useless ass to protect you" I said I was about to spit on ole boy but Tas'hania pulled me back.

  "That's your cousin!" She said I shrugged

  "Nah- family don't say that shit- that boy ain't shit to me" I said sitting back down in my chair. "I'm honest to everyone else but ain't nobody wanna be honest to me" I added.