Tweleve

Nassiah

"Can I please wake him?" A child asked the voice sounded familiar but a kid is a kid, it's not mine I'll tell you that.

"No leave him alone he's mean"  The voice was deeper maybe,raspiness following each word but it was none the less Alonso. "Now go downstairs, last time you ate up here you got syrup on my walls" I was trying to move towards the stay sleep side, mostly because not only did I have a pounding head ache but if I don't remember half the things that happened tonight I do remember Alonso taking sides with the opp.

  "But maybe he will play dress up with me,he's pretty" she whines and I didn't know if I should be mad or not.

"I'll ask him when he gets up bug" he said and it must've been enough because than his door shut and it got quiet for a moment before a phone rang- and it was extremely close to my ear making me jump out of whatever sleep I had left. Rubbing my eyes I let out a whine as the phone didn't shut off and now I was awake.

   "Answer it, it might be Mac" Alonso voice called from his futon where he was playing the game. I  looked down at his phone before picking it up and holding the phone to my ear, I remained quiet and the perfect opportunity came to my ear.

  "Alonso?" Vernon's voice said through the phone.

     "Nah nigga it's not him" I replied and it got quiet again- his punk ass knew he fucked up.

  "Why you got his phone? What you do to him" he asked panicked. It was still to early, I can't threaten him over the phone Incase I really did kill him.

  "Oh you got a crush for real? I know that closet suffocating- but your bitch ass scared of Tonia and" the phone got snatched out of my hand and there was Alonso now talking To the opp. He was off the phone fast so I'm assuming Vernon just called for gay shit.

"What the fuck we talk about last night?" He asked sitting on the side of his bed, his ass looked similar to the first time I came here with Mac- shirtless and a dick print. My eyes avoided it as much as possible so that meant I had to look him in his eyes- which is okay but he likes to distract people.

"You not being on my side" he rolled his eyes instantly.

"I'm thinking logically what you won't do" he tried I shook my head

"I wanna go home" he rolled his eyes once more.

"Well if you weren't so high last night you would've got ya keys than we wouldn't have to wait until Tash get back in town at 5 with your key" he grumbled and I was officially pissed. "Stop being a bratt, I'm not on a side"

"Well not being on one still isn't being on mine"

......
11:30
Alonso gave me some of his clothes and I took a shower and stuff, he thinks we're friends but we are far from it- I glanced over at him to find himself already looking.

"Stop looking at me"

"My fault, you look good tho pa- to bad you acting up" I side eyed him rubbing my face. See his ass still ain't change- he even went outside to get the mail like that.

"How am I, in the wrong here?"

"How am I not on your fucking side?" Oh that's what was getting him upset I smacked my lips and he was about to say something I knew it but he didn't,he just sat on the futon looking -
Wow.

"You aren't if you were you wouldn't care if I took care of it" his laugh was sarcastic and unneeded.

"I won't let you take care of it cause I'm looking out for you- stop acting like a kid Nassiah" he said turning his attention to the game. "I told you I would give it to you if you wanted the money"