Forty- Four

Alonso
Two days later

   Nassiah was getting out in a day or so, but that made me feel uneasy- like wanting to throw up at just the thought. Niggas really wanted that nigga dead. It's weird for what you do for someone you love- I've known Nassiah maybe 5 months now. I'm about to go against almost everything I stood for. Every vow and ounce in my body- lord I hope my
Momma can forgive me. I was gonna from innocent; to guilty. Super guilty. But Ian think I had a choice. I knew I loved him- and I knew they weren't gonna stop until he was dead. I watched my dad kill numerous of people- watched him make people scream for their life  I was suppose to next in like to the thrown- so what's the point with all that knowledge if I'm not gonna use it? This seemed like a perfect time. I could do it by myself but I knew nothing about Lock- I didn't have time to study his moves he need to die. So I went to the second biggest hot head I knew. I knocked on the door of the trap and Donnie raised a eyebrow as soon as he opened the door. "Get ya ass in here- why you not with Nas?" He asked I saw his brother who hair I know so regularly and he gave me a doofy wave.

"Aren't you guys finna ya know - kill Lock tonight?" I asked Donnie nodded as he litt the blunt he was smoking but obviously went out.

"I'm not Nassiah either- them eyes ain't finna make me change my mind" he added shutting the door behind me as we walked more into the trap.

"No I wanna help- well I wanna shoot him" I said and Donnie laughed a bit but once he realized I was serious he shook his head.

"You finna slow me down" he added

"I've been shooting guns before you knew how to walk Donnie" I explained but he didn't wanna believe it- I exhaled.

"I don't know Zo- I can't afford to miss this shot"

"Gimme something to shoot at" i said I could tell he didn't want too but he exhaled

"uhhh oh aye aye shoot the middle of this flower" he said before taking a napkin drawing a flower on it then putting it on the furthest wall. He was about to hand me a gun but I pulled mine out- he looked me up and down

"You just bought that or sum?" He asked I scoffed- oh did I wish.

"It's my dad's"

"The cop?" I shook my head and he didn't question just motioned I placed the silencer on it before aiming it quickly than releasing two shots off.

"Na if you ain't make it - you can alw-

"Yoo He made it!" Von said as he laughed a bit he moved the napkin looking at the mark in the wall of the house. "Mane how the hell" he said as he was now interested walking towards us. As Donnie lead me to the basement I'm assuming.

"Where did you learn to shoot and aim so fast?" Donnie said waisting time. I exhaled sitting down placing the gun on the table and Von picked it up looking at it.

   "My dad" I responded

"How the hell did you get this? You know this was custom made for Rahmiel Castro he lead the saints- a gang in New Orleans" Von said "I saw him with it- around his belt, my pops worked with him and I remember meeting him that nigga was a modern day gangster- the cops got him now but I bet nobody gonna snitch maybe his son I still talk to some people down their they said his son was gonna take the business but CPS took his kids" I watched Von talk about my father like he was a king- he wasn't even close. Sickening .

"He been let out- and that's really unfortunate you met him"  I added "anyway I said my father gave it to me- actually he gave it to me to find him he said but fuck him- y'all gonna let me in or not?" I questioned Von was still looking at the gun closely before he looked down the back of my shirt.