Twenty - Six

Thank y'all for the people who replied to my questions I love ya v much made me feel special & Y'all T'd on my boy Maurice he really is most hated 😭
.......

    Nassiah

I really wish I gave a fuck right now, see I was at the club with Von and Tas'hania setting up for the party, Donnie was home, Me and Tash went to pick him up earlier. Than she wouldn't leave me be, I figured that much so I didn't go overboard with me talking shit. The party was starting in a hour, I wasn't nervous but Tash on the other hand looked way to nervous if you asked me.

"Why you look like that" I asked and she just kept sipping her drink. I kept staring at her when she didn't respond until she did finally put it down and whipped her hands on her dress.

"I'm nervous, you and Donnie haven't been in one room together for a year- you both also have a high list of niggas who don't like either of you" she added. She did have a point but then again Tas'hania hates the street life as much as she hates tomatoes, she's always been paranoid.

"Put your gun on safety and relax- it's finna be fine" I said patting her head she only side eyes me.  "And don't try to babysit anybody- turn off the big sister and act like a friend"

  "Nassiah someone has to think about these things, you threw away the guest list and invited everyone in the hood- you don't have any bodyguards- I just had to tell Von to go find some, you think nobody is gonna try to take a hit at your fucking head?"  I saw the fear in her eyes so I decided not to take the asshole side and actually listen to what she was saying.

  "I'm listening, You feel uneasy, bit paranoid and a lot of fun killing vibes you got - invite someone who will get you to calm down yeah?" She only rolled her eyes at me once more. "And give me your gun- your trigger fingers are worse than mine"

   "Just be careful- super duper fucking careful" she said taking it out of her purse than putting it on the bar- I picked it up and glanced around before seeing Von walk back in.

  "Take your shawtys gun" I said and he only looked between us both but he did take it I'll tell you that. " chill on me T, I got this"

  "Last time you said that you got locked so imma need more than just your word" she said picking up her drink and walking away- got to be fucking kidding me.

When the party started I was watching who came in, not because I actually believed Tash or anything but mostly because I had to make it look like I did for her sake. Than I saw Mac walk in-  surprisingly enough After Mac Donnie walked in. I took a sip of my drink watching as everyone dapped Donnie up Mac pulled the boy over to me but I wish he didn't- they got a secret.

  "My nigga why you over here by yourself? You see all these females" Donnie said as he walked over to me Mac trailing behind him.

  "Your father know you here Mac?" I asked and his face went red, I nodded that was my answer enough. "And T bugging think some shit gonna go down" I informed Donnie as I took another sip of my drink.

  "Chill on him" Donnie said as he leaned next to me, "and you think she right? Not like you to avoid a good time" he added I chuckled slightly finishing my drink and ordering another one.

  "You right, but if she's right- I want my shots in before the police show up" I said taking my drink and walking away from the two to go to the dance floor,the only good thing about being an active nigga in the hood is females love that- I took a sip of my drink, it took one fat ass dancing on me for me to forget whatever the hell Tash was worried about. The night was young and I was still sober something had to give. Halfway through me dancing and grinding on ass in the party the music stopped which meant for me to get another drink headed back to the bar I saw Tas'hania standing with Mac.

"I'm sorry I invited Alonso- but Ian think you would notice" Tash starts making me roll my eyes as I take a sip of the drink,

  "Ian even see him" I mumbled

"Ohhh then nevermind he isn't here" she said her eyes went past me so I followed them to Alonso talking to some girl I was about to comment but I saw Donnie get the stage and as soon as that happened this nigga was acting a damn fool.

     "Y'all know they couldn't keep me for that long, but I appreciate all y'all for coming out" he started "ion know half y'all mother fuckers but love is in the building right next to the thots" I laughed a bit taking a sip of the drink- being drunk and high was the best feeling you really did feel like you were on cloud nine, but cloud nine wasn't the best place to be in a crowded ass party I tell you that. "Another thing I wanna say is y'all niggas been a bit to comfortable in my mother fucking streets, first off fuck  that thot trina I know that's not my baby ya homegirls snitched on you, fuck that Nigga Trizzy y'all girl gave me head before I came and fuck them faggots Vernon and Lock cause they think they coming up on my fucking block by fucking each other in the ass" he said before jumping back down and the music continued.

  See, More people obviously knew about Vernon because I didn't say a word, this nigga not even here but I promise word travels "y'all devious" Tash started I rolled my eyes

  "Ian say sheeet" I said finishing the dark liquor then ordering 2 shots  of light.

  "But if he shoot you shoot so? Y'all devious"  I chuckled because it was true, than gave her a small shrug taking my shot.

  "You drove here?" She asked pulling the second towards her one before I could take it, I nodded paused then continued nodding as I wasn't all that sure.

  "You need to get a ri-BANG BANG"  you know when everything gets heightened? Well now it's my turn to act up. Shots were flying into the crowd as a instinct I pushed Tas'hania to the ground.  More shots filled the room, as screams filled- first I was trying to find who was doing it, I jumped on the counter and saw Donnie shooting at  some nigga and he shot back- I shot a few times -BANG BANG. Donnie's down.

  "Get up outta here now" I said jumping off the counter and tossing her my keys  I was about to run into the crowd and Tash held me back

  "Where the fuck you going?where the fucks my gun! I knew it!" Tas'hania  started my eyes went towards Mac whose face was bright red he looked as if he was about to die.

  "I'm going to shoot back the fuck?" I said running into the crowd taking my gun out of my jeans- "bro you good?" I found Donnie holding his side as he shot back  I nodded before we started shooting into the crowd ourself. Gunshots exploded it wasn't hard- one person started shooting at a hood party the rest followed. People were running out and some were hurt soon enough the cops were gonna be here.

  "Y'all dip out, imma see if everyone ii" Von Said pushing Me and Donnie toward ethe back exit-both of us are on probation- but the party was already in my name. I looked around I couldn't see Tas'hania colorful hair and Mac no where. We can't just leave these niggas. But Donnie was bleeding he needed the nearest hospital.  A car pulled up around back and I helped him in before getting in myself and slamming the door shut.

  "Chill bro it's not that bad- Tash can just stitch me up" he said removing his hand as blood came out,

  "Von said the hospital and I do what papi says" in a moment like this I should tel Tas'hania that Von is still fucking around but Donnie was bleeding on the seats.

   Let's hope that faggot made it out alive .