Eleven

Alonso

   It was maybe 11:30 a Monday night so what was there really to do, I went to the nail salon with Tas'hania she was good company, funny so those people tend to be the best. My niece was asleep on my bed her mom was probably talking to her boyfriend on the phone she love trying use how much my niece love me she not into my problem. Netflix never has anything actually interesting anymore so I was watching stranger things I couldn't get into it earlier so maybe second times a chance. My phone buzzing in my sweats nearly scared the fuck out of me and woke my niece up in the process.

  "Wassup?" I answered as I usually did because who else could really call me at this time, nobody professional.

  "I'm huunngry" I heard Nassiah complain through the phone,a smile involuntarily appearing on my face.

  "Oh yeah? Why you telling me?"

"So you can pick me up and we can go get food niggga duh" His words slurring together the more he spoke.

  "Go get your own food it would be quicker"

"You being Deadass right now? I'm mad hungry I know you want some food" his complaining turned into whining which wasn't a surprise.

  "Where you at?"

"My crib I was at Von crib earlier but I wasn't fucking with it no more caught the Uber home" his story didn't add up, maybe for another person but Nassiah doesn't know how to act,but it was better to argue with Nassiah In person.

"Yea send me the address I'll be there"

"I knew you wanted to see me, your gay ass. Don't take to long I'm fucking hungry" he added ruining the moment I hung up and sighed. I pulled on my half black half red durag then my matching 1s finishing my grey polo sweatsuit. Taking my niece into my arms and putting my phone in my pocket we walked downstairs, first I had to put her into her own room.

...

It didn't surprise me when Nassiah seemed to be taking his time coming out he's a whole idiot. Scrolling through my phone I rubbed my chin as a message appeared on the top of my phone.

Vernon : lemme pull thru daddy ik you miss me😰

A small smirk came on my face I could always text back when I dropped Nassiah back off, he never likes to spend to much time with me.

"What are you smiling at?ian text you" my head raised slowly at the males sudden talking as he opened my car door,his eyes glossy and a tint of red I put my phone in my cup holder not worrying about the text until I was going to respond.

"What you want to eat Nassiah?" I asked as he sunk into my seat, his eyes low and he moved slow- but this wasn't high slow.

"What you do at that nigga house Nassiah?" I started not moving the car his head slowly turned towards me and he shrugged. At first from where he was sitting I couldn't tell but as soon as he turned towards me a big ass mark on his face became visible.

"'Man Ian do shit, nah I got top then dipped" he said licking his lips my eyes instantly rolled and I wanted to smack the fuck out this nigga, he must think I'm dumb

"Come on yo I'm hungry" he whined his words tripping over his tongue at times.

"You sitting here drugged the fuck up like that shits cute I'm bout to fuck You up- it looks like someone already did" his eyes widened at maybe surprise but he is really a idiot. He just walks around this fucked up?

"I'm a grown ass man, everything I take I can handle" than his mouth opened again quickly "and I'm a grown ass man don't worry about what I was doing" in moments like these I count to ten, my eyes close and I have to think of calmer times- like before Nassiah started his dumb shit

"Okay So be grown ass man and let's talk about it"

"You finna start yelling and it's gonna make my head hurt" He mumbled playing with his hands- his cute ass, his red eyes lazily looked up at me and I clicked my tongue on my teeth.

"I won't now tell me so I can get you food and bring you home" I started I was tired of sitting here.

He looked like he was taking my serious until his bottom lip slid out. "I want I-hop" of course he did, "and I went to the bnb, and ya little boyfriend was there knowing he owed me fucking money" his anger became visual as soon as he started to remember the events that took place. "People fo-got I was locked don't mean I got soft, his punk ass wanna start talking shit - see cause Donnie my right hand man locked niggas think they got a chance but I'm a gansta solo or not ya feel?" He was chatting but I still watched him talk. Watched his lips move, his eyes show emotion his hands move to try to help explain— my stupid ass.

I snapped back when he said something I didn't like, which made me want to start driving- "you know ion know all I know I popped shit cause it's been a min sense I did that shit, than I was like why not took two with a shot I was feeling great"

"Than your boyfriend felt ballsy knowing I was off it, try do some slick nigga wanna fucking pistol whip me. So I shot fuck that his homie right inna kneecap than knocked his ass out, off a xanx or not I sleep niggas- mind you Loko just shot at me last week I'm bout to slump these niggas" I pushed him back down in the seat as he was getting to hyped up, his stupid ass- should've never told me cause now it's not happening.

  "Imma smack the fuck out of you, ain't I ask you if you was shooting?" His face got a little red a small laugh leaving his mouth and he shook his head laughing still visible. I finally started driving because if I didn't I would stare at his high ass all day.

"Ian wanna a do better speech" I side eyed him and remained quiet like I was right would have a bigger effect because minutes later I felt him tap on my shoulder,high Nassiah was less homophobic which was good, but I didn't believe he was in the first place- I probably make him feel some type of way and he doesn't know how to deal with it- straight guys geez

"Alonso I said something last it's your turn"

"Ian talking you be lying to me anyways" he smacked his teeth together-

"Aii now Mane you acting like a whole bitch, imma do what I want and you lucky if I even give you my attention" I laughed at his sentence- and kept driving which at the next red light I glanced at the pouting boy.

"Stop looking like that" I said rubbing my face getting tired.

  "Stop ignoring me" he said not turning his face to me.

  "You want my attention right nassiah? Than you better stop talking to me how you be taking to these fuck ass people- or I'm not paying you no mind" I said as I continued driving.

  "You're rude, and change this song" he said picking up my phone he smacked his lips together before looking at me.

  "Ion want ya attention no more, you fuck with the opps" he said his frown appearing again.

  "Shut yo goofy ass up" I said as he dropped his jaw like I said something crazy.

"you wasn't listening to me? Your boyfriend owe me money then started with me"

"I was listening he outta pocket" before I could finish his eyes lit up

"So let's line him"

"Shut yo ass up we ain't doing that" I said pulling into IHOP. "Imma give you the money he owe you and you finna drop it pa okay?" His face turned stink and I could feel the tension getting thick as I removed my seatbelt.

  "No I don't want your money, you already buying me food- don't try to save your fucking boyfriend- If I see his ass I'm putting a bullet in his fucking skull- I'm suppose to le-heclk" he  was cut off by my hand around his chest and me in his face- I probably should've counted I didn't remember leaning out my seat and into his by now our eyes met and his waited for me to say something.

   "You not doing that shit, you finna get your ass locked back up- you fucking hear me? Imma deal with it. You calm your angry ass down pa" I said calmly "I find out you did some slick shit, we finna have problems you hear me? Ion wanna have this y'all again either" I said licking my lips. I pressed mine to his and felt him kiss back quickly then I thought, as I pulled away letting my hand go I bit his lip leaving a mark I went back in my seat.

  The silence was soon filled with a smart mark from Nassiah. "I just think it's funny that you taking his fucking side Alonso"