Eight

Alonso
      A week later

  "So when you gonna tell him?" I asked Mac as he sat in my chair for a taper, he was messing with his fingers nervously that was for sure.

  "He told you last week he hates gay people" Mac added it was Saturday morning he was going on some date this afternoon and I was curious when he was telling his cousin or father his sexual preference.

   "But he won't hate you, why you so nervous?" I asked before putting a cover over his clothes.

  "But what if he does? I was hopping you would make him fall for you before I had to come out" I let out a loud laugh at the thought of that, For sure Nassiah ass was going to be my baby at one point but I wasn't rushing it, you can't rush one realizing they are gonna take a monster in their ass- Mac had to come out before then. "Why are you laughing? Nald told me you smitten" I moved his head to get a good angle and shook my head.

"It's merely falling for something you can't have, everyone does it. Mine just keeps happening and this time a homophobic hothead" I joked about the last part a bit but Mac head moved away from my hands so his eyes could meet mine as they filled with panic.

"I doubt he's homophobic" I reassured him as his father walked into the main area.

"Who's homophobic? Everyone's in these streets are, you better not be trying to date a gangbanger I can't loose one of my best" His father said walking over to us, my sexuality was in the open- I had to announce it at a interview I was a barber and I didn't need anything to come out later, straight guys love thinking anything is a chance to get at them.

"No sir, Mac surly talked me out of it" I covered for him as I moved his head back into place.

"Good, these boys are insecure about their masculinity- they'll shoot you if they even think you're making Them feel like less than a man, I saw that shit happen bac-" I was going to listen to his story, I did have a thing for people like that recently it would seem,but Mac cut him off.

"Weren't you doing something dad?"

"Ah yes,a doctors appointment than I'm taking the day off. You two in charge call me when Nassiah decides to show up to work" he said before I heard the bell of the door signaling he had left.

"So when are you going to tell your dad?" I asked before the silence could settle between us.

"Maybe before I get married- So he can't think it's a phase" he said with a nervous chuckle. This boy wasn't close to coming out I see. Like I said you couldn't force it I guess. The door opened and my focused move from mac's head to the female at the door.

But before I could question Mac spoke first. "Tas'hania he isn't here yet" she nodded before sitting down with an over dramtic sigh.

"Well where is his ass at? He got my charger" she added and I assumed Nassiah was the topic. "And what you looking all cute for?" I watched Mac's face get redder after she said it and than continue too.

"Macky pooh has a date! Oh youre growing up" she said bouncing up and walking over to us as she got closer I continued to shape him up until I was done and then looked up nearly bumping into the female.

"Oh hey daddy who you" she said with a small smirk.

"Alonso nice to meet you" I added putting my tools down Sure she was beautiful I'll admit that. But she looked like most other girls I've seen walking out front of the shop- and if I was to switch it up and go back to females it's gonna have to be for someone who don't look like they would cheat on me for blonde bundles and a frontal.