Daredevil

Chapter 1:

Aidan's POV:

He smirks as he glanced around to his men busy with their parachutes.

Today they were on a mission, that is to save the other soldiers being kidnapped by a terrorists.

"Okay ladies...." he said, garnering their attentions.

He smirks again then he suddenly jump.

Without any safety gear and parachute.

"What the--" that's all that he hear as his ears filled with the whooshing sound of the wind.

"Wohooooo!" he could barely hear his voice as he was falling down....fast.

This fun and familiar feeling of his heart drumming inside his chest, the amount of the energy that's rushing thru his veins, and that amount of adrenaline surging all over.

He skillfully turns his body around and he could see the parachute that his men threw for him' he calculated the exact altitude before he raced the parachute, he straightened his whole body and mimics the stance of a flying superhero.

A bit more... c'mon!

He grabs it and put it on his body and pulled the suspension.

"YES!" he said before his body hits the ground.

When he landed he immediately masked himself into the rocks and waited for his men to arrived.

It's been years when he 'rested' as a daredevil, reason? He became busy, but he was unstoppable way before in his teens.

His family were the ones who stopped him...for a while, him and his brother met an accident before, after that accident he doesn't know why but he was unstoppable, he was thirsty for danger...for that thrilling experience when you surpassed a danger to your life.

When he hits his twenties his father, Grant, sent him off to the military to make used of  that energy he had, but he was glad his father sends him off, it's like hitting two birds in one stone, he gets the chance to save someone, plus he experiences that anger that he was searching.

That became the stairway of his success, at the age of thirty four he became one of the youngest Major general.

He lead thousands of men and he could run an independent mission and all.

But now as to his estimations, a few men could save their soldiers.

"Sir!--"

"Quiet" he immediately said, every mission he was very careful' one mistake and he could have endanger all of them.

And he doesn't want that.

That's why they used the air to conceal themselves in, he doesn't know what kind of communication device that the terrorists have when it comes to the land surveillance.

"Alright men, time to save the damsels" he smirked and they geared up.

And initiated the attack.

---

He was about to take a bite of his apple when the hospital door suddenly opened up and his mother came storming inside.

"Wait, wait! Mom---ahhh!" he whined aloud when his mother suddenly pinch his ear.

"Anong wait! Tama lang sa'yo 'to!" his mom says.

He felt that that the two bullets that grazed him was just rather a pinch of an insect, compare to his mother's assault to his ear.