Chapter 4

Violet would admit, she was a little frightened. Not as frightened as she was when Sunny was infected by the Medusoid Mycelium, or as scared as she was when Olaf tried to marry her, just scared. Her ankle was killing her as well, but she kept running. When the Baudalaires were sure that Esme in her ridiculous long, cheeta print dress and Carmelita were far behind them, they stopped.

"Where are we?" Violet asked.

"We seem to be in Australia!" Klaus gasped. "That sign up ahead says Darnes road! I read that Darnes road is a street in Victoria."

"Wow, how are we going to find the Quagmires now?" Violet seemed upset, Klaus knew that she liked Quigley, she was always talking about the Quagmires, especially this thought to be dead brother. 

"I don't know, Quigley knows his way around maps, so he'll find us," Klaus soothed. He dead very doubtful that Quigley would find them, but he had found them before.

"Yeah," Violet was obviously doubtful too.

"What are we going to do now?" Klaus said changing the subject.

"Find somewhere to stay," 

"A house? Or a hotel?"

 "I think I've had enough hotels to last me a lifetime." 

"I choose house, there's no Hotels nearby."

"How do you know?"

"I read a map about this part of Victoria, although it's very rusty in my mind," 

"Let's try this house," Violet said, and stepped forward, she knocked on the door, still holding Beatrice with the other hand, and waited, the house was red bricked and had a nicely mowed lawn. The letterbox was the number '7'. The door swang open and a person they hoped they would never see again opened the door.

"Well, well, well!"