Chapter 23

Violet looked at the headline and gasped. It read:

"EVIL VILLAINOUS MURDERER KLYDE BAUDALAIRE CAPTURED!!!!" Violet looked down and continued to read. 

"Today at one o'clock at the start of the children at  *insert school name*'s lunchtime, five very smart (and adorable) girls figured out that a boy pretending to be called "Klaus" was acually an evil villainous  murderer by the name of Klyde Baudalaire! How did they figure it out? Well, a poor girl by the name of Issabelle Quagmire was being beaten up by the idiotic boy, her friend Milly helped her and showed a teacher one of our reports on the murderers and saw the pictures matched! Milly's two friends: Ella and Emma called the police and an adorable girl named Carmelita showed the police where Klyde was and finally got him arrested!"

Violet gasped again and clutched her hair in ashtonishment. She fainted and hit the ground with a thud, causing her to immediately wake up, she grabbed 'The Daily Punctilio' and raced out of the room, she threw it at Sunny and almost broke down the door to where Isadora slept. Isadora was on her bed on the phone.

"GET OFF THE PHONE!!!" Violet screamed.

"Woah easy!" Isadora said. "Omigod no way! Shut up! Like! Shut up! OH MY GOD!!!" She continued talking. Violet ripped the phone out of her hands. She was about to hang up when she heard who was on the other side of the line.

"OMG bestie and guess what! Like! They called us adorable!" Violet almost threw up when she realised it was Carmelita! Bestie? She thought.

"Omigod like give it back!" Isadora whined. Violet turned around and saw she had a huge bruise on her shin and she kicked it, causing Isadora to scream. 

"Uh bestie was that the booksniffing cakesniffer's sister in the back screaming! Like why are you even near her!" 

"Oh that was your new BESTIE screaming bye!" Violet yelled into the phone. She then place the phone on her leg and pressed down on the sides.

"NO MY PHONE!!! THAT'S MY WHOLE LIFE!!!" Isadora screeched in a mix of disgust, upset, anger and pain. Violet proceeded to break the phone.

"How dare you?" Violet whispered, throwing the phone remains on the ground and pushing Isadora against the wall. Isadora gulped and Violet kicked the hardest she ever had on Isadora's hurt leg. Isadora screamed in pain and agony. "Lucky these walls are soundproof huh?" She whispered, her breath hot on Isadora's face. Violet brought her hands up to Isadora's face and slapped her three times on her left check. Isadora whimpered and fell to the ground. She pulled herself into a tight ball and felt Violet continuously kicking her. Isadora giggled quietly to herself and allowed herself to be kicked. In the ball Isadora looked at her watch, Carmelita gave it to her as a 'bestie' present. Isadora flicked a tiny switch on it and whispered.

"Violet," She paused and heard a giggle from the other line. Isadora noticed that she wasn't being kicked. She lifted up her head and saw Violet missing from the room.