Chapter 28

"I'm free?" Klaus asked, trying to process the new information.

"Yes, Louis." The Policewoman snickered. Klaus smiled and sat up, using all his strength. The policewoman undid the shackles on his ankles and pulled the weak boy to his feet. Klaus stumbled out of the cell. 

"Get in," A policeman growled unkindly, pointing to a car. Klaus hopped in and the car whizzed off. When they pulled up at Melody's house Klaus frowned a bit but smiled again. The policeman knocked on the door and Melody answered it. She narrowed her eyes at Klaus and stomped off. Duncan came up to the door with Melody's youngest sister, surprisingly, she was a good actor. 

"Dylan! It's Louis!" She exclaimed.

"No way," Duncan began to cry. Klaus saw the wink and ran up to him.

"Dylan!" He screamed. The two boys hugged. The policewoman looked at them suspiciously.

"Wait." She smirked. "What is your last name?"

"We have different fathers," Duncan rolled his eyes. "I'm Dylan Kingwell, and my brother is Louis Hynes." (See what I did there? :0) 

"Okay then. Goodbye boys." The policeman and woman left the two. They walked up to the door but Quigley blocked their entrance. 

"Nah uh!" He chuckled and pushed them away, Klaus fell down. Duncan helped him up. 

"Quigley let me in." Duncan protested.

"It's been two weeks." He smirked. Isadora, Sunny and Violet fell to the ground from the back door, Melody slammed it shut.

"I'm sorry but we're good over here," Melody strutted over to Quigley, put an arm around his shoulders and glared at Klaus. "Not sorry!" She lashed out her leg and striked Klaus in the ribs, he groaned and collapsed into Duncan. 

"Melody!" Duncan screamed. Melody cackled. Quigley put one arm around her shoulder and the other around her waist. He kissed on right on the mouth.

"Last time, get a room!" Sunny squealed. Quigley let go of Melody, much to her disappointment, and picked Sunny up.

"Shut it baby!" He spat in her face. He raised her above his head to throw.

"Quigley!" Violet screamed. Violet snatched the toddler back. Melody jumped onto Quigley again and started making out with him, Quigley shut the front door and the two Quagmires and three Baudalaires were left standing outside on the front porch listening to their awful sounds. Isadora wrinkled her nose in disgust and led the group away.

"We're back at the beggining." Sunny whispered.

"Yes, we are." Duncan replied. Violet took his hand.

"But we'll face it together." Duncan smiled at her, Klaus looked at Isadora and gave her a sorry look.

"Whatever happens, we'll go forward."

A/N thats the end! Should I make a sequel so it can lead up to the oneshots? Or should I leave it be??? :) BAIII