Chapter 19

It had been a few months since that last day. Isadora and Klaus didn't speak to each other, Melody and Klaus could never be separated, Violet was always with Duncan, and Quigley loved playing with Sunny. Isadora became best friends with some girls at school, she was given a phone and when she wasn't at school, she was always messaging her friends. She had changed.

Klaus and Melody were walking through the park that they went to after school that day when Klaus and Isadora never spoke again. 

"Melody?" Klaus asked. Melody looked up at him. 

"Yes?" 

"I want to become friends with Isadora again, I just don't know how," 

"Oh... Tell her how you really feel," Melody said and she squeezed his hand. Klaus smiled.

"Okay, thanks," They walked through the park and sat down on a bench. Melody yawned a bit, Klaus giggled. Melody pushed him a bit, playfully. Melody hugged him and lay her head in his shoulder. 

"Klaus," 

"Yes?" 

"I love you," she said, and fell asleep.

 Klaus smiled. He kissed her forehead and lay his head on hers. Did she mean it? Or was she just saying it from tiredness?

"I love you too," He whispered. The sun went down, the sunset was orange, pink and beautiful. Klaus woke Melody and they walked home. 

"The sunset is beautiful," Melody commented.

"Like you," Klaus replied. Klaus squeezed her hand, Melody blushed from his compliment.

"Thanks," Klaus turned towards her and brushed the hair from her eyes. 

"I love you," He said. Melody looked at him. She smiled

"I love you too,"

"Melody Bayswater, will you be my girlfriend?" Melody gasped.

"Yes!" She yelled, Melody grabbed his neck and kissed him.