Chapter 18

"Klaus, what are you doing?" Isadora asked. Quigley looked at Klaus, disappointed. 

"Melody wasn't feel-" 

"I don't wanna hear it," Isadora said, she was beginning to cry. 

"Isadora!" Isadora ran off, Quigley glared at Klaus and glared even more at Melody. Great, now two girls are upset. Klaus thought.

Isadora's POV 

I was upset, Klaus, my one true love, was hugging Melody, maybe I was wrong to think he loved me. Or maybe she was just sad. My eyes were hot and wet, my mouth was dry. Quigley came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, I shrugged his hand off. 

"He doesn't love me," Isadora cried.

"He does! Even if he doesn't what's not to love about you? Maybe he's not the one, maybe the right one will be just around the corner," Quigley responded. Isadora nodded her head.

"You think so?" 

"Yes," 

Normal view 

Klaus stopped hugging Melody as soon as Quigley left. Melody gripped his hand.

"Hey, it's okay." She said.

Klaus shook his head, "No, I loved her, now she doesn't love me," 

Melody squeezed his hand, "Even if she doesn't love you now, maybe the perfect person is just in the corner of your eye," Klaus noticed that Melody was in the corner of his eye, he was looking a different way. Klaus faced her, Melody grabbed his other hand and squeezed them both a few times. Klaus responded by hugging her again. This time, he meant it, not as a 'it's okay' soothing hug, but as a 'thank you' more than friend hug. Melody smiled. Klaus pulled away from her and they both blushed a little.