Chapter 13

Violet sat up in her bed, something was happening, she looked to the bed that Klaus was sleeping in, or was meant to be sleeping in, he was gone. Violet shook her head and jumped off the bed, she walked into the lounge room where Quigley and Duncan were sleeping, they were both there and both asleep, she walked into the child's lounge room, where the three siblings whom let the Baudalaires into their home usually are when they are watching television, Isadora and Melody were sleeping there, but Melody was the only one asleep, Klaus was there, so was Isadora, the were sitting next to each other, hand in hand, and talking. Isadora saw Violet, she opened her eyes wide and jerked her hand away.

"Violet!" She exclaimed. Violet smirked, she shipped them so hard.

"So... What were you guys doing?" 

"Nothing!" Isadora said, quickly.  Violet grinned.

"Yeah, yeah," She said.

"Violet, we were just chatting," Klaus said. 

"About what?" Violet pressed. She sat on the couch next to them.

"None of your business," 

"I'm your sister, erupting your conversations is my business," 

 "Violet!" Another voice from behind them hissed. Violet whipped her head around and saw Duncan, two pairs in one room, she thought. 

"Hi Duncan," She smiled.  Duncan stepped closer to Violet, Violet grinned happily as he placed a kiss on her forehead. He sat down next to Violet. 

"What's happening?" He asked.

"Oh nothing just Klaus and Isadora talking,"  Violet smirked. Duncan nodded his head. 

"Oh... I see," Isadora glared at him, Klaus twitched his fingers nervously.  

"I, um," Klaus began, all three faces turned toward him, "Nothing," 

"So... You and Violet are a thing now?" Isadora said quietly and sweetly.

"Well yes, how could you tell?" Violet asked.

"Hmm... I don't know all those holding hands under the table and greeting kisses, oh I know! Those loving smiles!" Isadora giggled. 

"Huh?" The four turned around and saw Melody staring at them, she had woken up.