Chapter 12

"I don't know who you think you are! But you aren't taking the Baudalaires!" Melody said. She was angry at the newcomers. Klaus looked apologetically at Isadora and walked up to Melody.

"It's okay, if anything they will stay here, the self sustaining mobile home won't hold all eight of us," Klaus whispered to her, she smiled thankfully. 

"Why don't you stay here? The mobile home won't be able to hold all of you," Melody asked, she won't let the Baudalaires be taken away after one day.

"How about a big fat no, we'd rather stay with a Giants toe!" Isadora grumbles. 

"Unless you'd prefer to fall from the sky, staying here would make your happiness fly," Melody responded. 

"Erm, how do I say this, Isadora and Melody, let's not fight, otherwise we wouldn't have a place to stay the night?" Klaus butted in. The girls looked at him and both smiled. 

"I say that the Quagmires go back to where they came from and the Baudalaires stay here," Melody suggested, "That way, it's how it was before!" Klaus privately preferred how it was before, now he would never get any time alone to himself.

"We will stay for this one night! Then the Baudalaires choose where they go," Isadora glared at Melody. 

That night

"Klaus?" Klaus woke to see Isadora sitting at the edge of the bed he was sleeping on, she was shaking him gently.

"Isadora?" He asked. Was he dreaming? Why was she here? It was a great dream though.

"It's me, tomorrow you'll come with us to the self sustaining mobile home, right?" Klaus looked at her deep in the eye, he sat up and pulled Isadora into a hug, she sat on his lap. Klaus looked at her. Isadora gripped his shoulders and pulled him towards her, she planted her lips on his, she kissed him, in a way even her poems can't describe. Klaus was suprised but didn't escape the kiss.