Chapter 11

"Morning Klaus! Morning Violet!" Melody greeted the two eldest Baudalaires.

"Good morning Melody," Klaus smiled, Melody shot him a smile back. Violet grunted in annoyance. Violet stood up and yawned. A knock was placed on the door. Melody stopped moving and opened the closet, she pushed the two Baudalaires inside, just in case. She stood in front of the door and opened it. Standing there were very familiar people to the  Baudalaires, a girl with brown hair and a very nice smile when you see it, and two identical boys. 

"Is Violet here?" The boys said at the same time.

"Is Klaus here?" The girl asked, she was a little quieter. 

"Who are you?" Melody asked them.

"I am Quigley, these are my sibling, Duncan and Isadora," One of the boys said. 

"Quigley!" There was a loud scream and suddenly Violet ran from her hiding spot and fell into Quigley's arms. Quicker hugged her back. Violet stopped hugging him.

"Duncan..." Duncan was looking down and stopping himself from crying. Violet grabbed his shoulders and pulled him towards her, she planted a kiss on his check and stepped back, blushing.

Duncan grabbed his cheek and looked at Violet happily. "I'm so glad that you're safe," he said. Quigley gritted his teeth and glared at his brother. Klaus walked out of the bedroom and looked at the Quagmires with awe. He ran up to them and hi fives the boys, he hugged Isadora and whispered something to her. Melody frowned in jealousy. 

"So, what do you want?" Melody asked bitterly. Isadora noticed that the bitterness was directed to her and frowned. 

"We're here for the Baulaires, we are going to take them away with us in the self sustaining mobile home," Isadora said sweetly.

"How did you find us?" Violet asked. 

"Well, we found the boat ruins and walked forwards, we then found Esme and Carmelita and asked them what happened. They said that they found you and you tricked her, she then chased us and we came to a stop at a street, Isadora said to stop because other footprints stopped, we found Principal Nero and another man and then we stopped here!" Quigley said. Violet blinked gratefully at him.